Miami Gardens Police Hiring Non-certified (2018)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Gardens Police Hiring Non-certified (2018)

Finally! We will make this thread for anyone applying and in the process. Good luck all!

Unregistered
    Non-Cert. Open for 10 business days.

Unregistered
    anyone in the process for the sept 26th academy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    anyone in the process for the sept 26th academy?
    Question? Is the application to apply for Police Officer Cadet accepted online or in paper form? Also, what happens after one turns in the application?

Thank you.

Unregistered
    Only online. No paper. governmentjobs.com fill out the application and upload all required documents. If you don't upload all required documents, the application goes nowhere. And, the Sept class is already set. There is no way anyone just now applying can get through the background process in less than a month. We are putting together an eligibility list for the future class, which is TBD. But we will be sending more to the academy. Thanks for inquiring and good luck in the process.

Unregistered

Question Quick Question?

I just applied for the non-certified position. I just graduated college and I'm 22. I was offered a couple full time jobs as jobs in my degree field (economics) post-graduation. I was wondering how long would it be before I hear back from Miami Gardens so I could gauge whether or not to take those jobs or get a more flexible part-time job?

Unregistered
    I just applied for the non-certified position. I just graduated college and I'm 22. I was offered a couple full time jobs as jobs in my degree field (economics) post-graduation. I was wondering how long would it be before I hear back from Miami Gardens so I could gauge whether or not to take those jobs or get a more flexible part-time job?
    Same boat as you. Different degree though, I took a part-time job because if MGPD or MDPD does not work out, I will self sponsor or move out of state.

Unregistered
    Same boat as you. Different degree though, I took a part-time job because if MGPD or MDPD does not work out, I will self sponsor or move out of state.
    What degree? I'm thinking Lauderhill as the other place I want to apply.

Unregistered
    Is it easy to promote in this department? Like to work for a specialized unit like K9? Also, is there a lot of overtime availability? I noticed the starting pay is low compared to other local agencies.

Unregistered
    Hello,

I applied a month ago and my status online says that I passed the minimum qualifications and SME Department Review portion of the application; when will myself and other applicants be notified about the next step in the hiring process?

Thank you!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast