Tinker Bell the Blogger

Unregistered

Tinker Bell the Blogger

KV has been awful quiet lately I thought he made his living twisting the truth to fit his needs. I guess the truth hurts! And where are his blind loyal followers? I guess when you constantly put out falsehoods in an attempt to influence the 4 or 5 followers/sheep you have remaining, they walk away too. Verify before you believe the pixie dust he throws around. Dr. big Rich and the blogger are meant for each other. Both miserable!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    KV has been awful quiet lately I thought he made his living twisting the truth to fit his needs. I guess the truth hurts! And where are his blind loyal followers? I guess when you constantly put out falsehoods in an attempt to influence the 4 or 5 followers/sheep you have remaining, they walk away too. Verify before you believe the pixie dust he throws around. Dr. big Rich and the blogger are meant for each other. Both miserable!

The Lube will get rid of him once he gets sworn in soon. He may get rid of you as well. Things are going to change....and quickly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course he spreads lies and pixie dust. He gets a lot of his bad information from Lt. CancerStick. Throw Dr. L&L in the mix and we have possibly the most disgusting trio ever. How can someone so intentionally put out falsehoods and pretend it’s all true.