Doral Police Officer mishap in Miami Beach

Unregistered

Doral Police Officer mishap in Miami Beach

So who was the smart one to leave a bag unattended in the sand at 2:30am in Miami Beach?

Que clase de come*****! You must be a rookie. I too remember when I was 18 and 19 and used to hit the beach late at night con la jevita. Asere time to mature up!!!

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...uthorities-say

Unregistered

Probation?!

News reports stated that this officer has been on the job for less than a year. If this is true & they are on probation, the slap on the wrist of an official reprimand in his permanent file is ridiculous. What happens when this city issued firearm is used to hurt or kill? If they are this stupid, what will happen next?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News reports stated that this officer has been on the job for less than a year. If this is true & they are on probation, the slap on the wrist of an official reprimand in his permanent file is ridiculous. What happens when this city issued firearm is used to hurt or kill? If they are this stupid, what will happen next?
    If a human being with criminal intent uses the gun to kill someone else, it will be treated as a homicide as any other murder case with any gun. It really is no different.

This is the problem with the world. We (excluding myself from the dumbed down masses) love to laugh at other’s misfortune for our own expense, until we find ourselves in the same incident.

Unregistered
    This dumb azz not only leaves a fully loaded gun unattended on a public beach, he leaves his primary duty gun. ~Genius~

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If a human being with criminal intent uses the gun to kill someone else, it will be treated as a homicide as any other murder case with any gun. It really is no different.

This is the problem with the world. We (excluding myself from the dumbed down masses) love to laugh at other’s misfortune for our own expense, until we find ourselves in the same incident.
    Unfortunately you are forgetting something. The criminal case may be treated the same but there will be a civil case after it. If the City Issued gun was properly stored, the murder may not have happened. I'm not laughing at this probationary (?) officers misfortune, I'm disgusted with his ignorance & the city for failing to take the proper action against him.

Unregistered

Pobre diablo

Funny thing is I had seen this estupido that night at la playa con ortro tipo con una pinta de cherna. Pobresito el tipo took a tranny to the beach to 33 and gets his pistola taken from him along with his culito from el macho he had with him that night.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...uthorities-say[/QUOTE]