Who is Lt Lie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is Lt Lie

Unregistered
    You mean lardass Delamillera. Lowest of the low.

Unregistered
    I think they were talking about the tiny female

Unregistered
    Well she just made it to AP on midnights i don't know how but now we have her and it looks like she is staying. I have to say so far she has been QRU she just stands in a corner and looks lonely, more like a lost puppy.

What is the back story to this LT?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well she just made it to AP on midnights i don't know how but now we have her and it looks like she is staying. I have to say so far she has been QRU she just stands in a corner and looks lonely, more like a lost puppy.

What is the back story to this LT?

Rookie...go answer call for service and don’t worry about other people. Vieja chismosa

Unregistered
    I want to answer calls for service i just want to know who i am working for out here, last time i checked everyone from a rookie to a vet wants to know who they are working for in this place.

Unregistered
    Rookie...go answer call for service and don’t worry about other people. Vieja chismosa
    Ortiz Lugo stand down

Unregistered
    Leave her alone

Unregistered
    Dam I didn’t know that Lugo or Ortiz we’re rookies, it’s ok if you are trying to protect her I hear she was a good catch back in the days. If you don’t believe me ask Lugo I am sure he has a thing or two to say about that.

Unregistered
    Dam I didn’t know that Lugo or Ortiz we’re rookies, it’s ok if you are trying to protect her I hear she was a good catch back in the days. If you don’t believe me ask Lugo I am sure he has a thing or two to say about that.
    Wow Lugo is a household name he is a theft of FOP funds one minute, then the next minute he is a piece of work for falling asleep in the backseat of a car while doing a drug deal and now he is 33ing female LTs. What else has Lugo done?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12