Lunch break?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lunch break?

Unregistered

Lunch break?

What is this I am hearing we will need to start taking an unpaid lunch break???? Is this for real??? Ops plans, lunch breaks, are they trying to get everyone to quit?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is this I am hearing we will need to start taking an unpaid lunch break???? Is this for real??? Ops plans, lunch breaks, are they trying to get everyone to quit?
    Sounds like a localized issue to me. But...the state isn't required to pay you while you eat.

Unregistered

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    what is this i am hearing we will need to start taking an unpaid lunch break???? Is this for real??? Ops plans, lunch breaks, are they trying to get everyone to quit?
    it seems that way for the newbies coming in, changing of the guard

Unregistered
    How obvious is it that we all know who the administrator is because the thread about Janet was removed.

Unregistered
    How obvious is it that we all know who the administrator is because the thread about Janet was removed.
    ¿qué acerca de la Stache

Unregistered

Cool When are we getting help down here in Mami

We are over worked, when are we getting some help.......where are the new people.

Batman

Unregistered
    What a joke! When we get the NEW Governor/Mayor, there will be a lot of openings and changes in Tallahassee. My family lives there and that's my old stomping grounds. I love Orlando of course but I can't wait for the new changes...

Unregistered
    They were all hoping for Putnam but now that he’s out everyone is scrambling looking for new jobs. Everyone above major will be gone by Christmas!

Unregistered
    They were all hoping for Putnam but now that he’s out everyone is scrambling looking for new jobs. Everyone above major will be gone by Christmas!
    More than that. Historically all SES positions will need to tender resignation, so more will jump ship in fear. FF and above won't survive. Some maybe if Desantis gets in, but even he will have favors to pay. BUT I see Gillum slipping in there and if that happens you'll be looking at DBPR Redux which in turn will translate into just about everyone in an SES capacity being doled out for a favor. I really think people here truly don't understand what will happen in November. Remember, it has been a long time since we had a democrat in office, a progressive one at that. It's coming boys and girls. For LT's on down you'll be fine, but above that I would be concerned.

Unregistered
    More than that. Historically all SES positions will need to tender resignation, so more will jump ship in fear. FF and above won't survive. Some maybe if Desantis gets in, but even he will have favors to pay. BUT I see Gillum slipping in there and if that happens you'll be looking at DBPR Redux which in turn will translate into just about everyone in an SES capacity being doled out for a favor. I really think people here truly don't understand what will happen in November. Remember, it has been a long time since we had a democrat in office, a progressive one at that. It's coming boys and girls. For LT's on down you'll be fine, but above that I would be concerned.
    I've known Gilliam for years and he isn't going to put up with thier BS. He has plenty of friends in Tally to fill the spots. I think you will see some rise up, wayyy up. Miami and Tally, you lose, bc I see major and captain spots filled with old friends. ABT will be filled with Surprises so stick around for the show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast