FDLE Agent involved in Broward investigation makes hostile opinion of BSO on Facebook

Unregistered

FDLE Agent involved in Broward investigation makes hostile opinion of BSO on Facebook

2 Months ago, and fat ass FDLE Agent named R.Perez. made numerous derogatory comments about BSO Deputies on a Facebook post, berating the BSO Deputies that responded to the Parkland Shooting as well as berating Sheriff Scott Israel. Special Agent Perez in fact openly posts on his Facebook page that he is an FDLE Agent, assigned to the Deputy Involved Shooting Bureau no less. A complaint was filed about Agent Fatass along with screenshots of the post which was still up at the time of the complaint to FDLE. As expected, nothing happened and the complaint was made to go away. How is it that BSO Deputies and the citizens of Broward can have feel confident that FDLE can conduct an independent investigation into BSO shootings and the BSO response to Parkland when FDLE Agents openly post biased statements against BSO Deputies on an open social media page?

search terms: sheriff scott israel parkland perez broward investigation facebook

Unregistered
    The whole nation criticized BSO & Israel - why single him out?

Unregistered
    Because he is held to a higher standard and is supposed to remain impartial to those that he investigates? Bad judgement is bad judgement.

Is this what the public can expect from our "elite state investigative agency" (LOL)? New standards? Will we see routine social media rants from Agents, Lab personell talking about cases, etc?

You can talk about Sheriff Israel not properly training his Deputies... sure seems like Commissioner Swearingen doesn't have control of his people?

Unregistered
    I once heard and FDLE Agent say that FDLE was "like the FBI of the state". I laughed my ass off at the time.

Seems more relevant now than ever though.

Unregistered

But do not kick a trash can!

Good thing he didn't post what he did on FB and then kick a trash can or refer to someone as Agent Twinkie Eater.......

NMB2

Punchyouintheface

How is he working out in his new squad? My guess is he will start doing the same stuff he did to get kicked out of his last squad. Lying about being "on surveillance". Never available to assist after hours. Sharing all confidential investigation info with his buddies at other agencies. Asking "Hey, whats going on with that case?". Spreading rumors and belittling his squad mates. Causing drama and making derogatory comments about his squad mates, especially female agents. He cheats on his wife any chance he gets, but will be heard giving "relationship advice" on the phone like he's a saint.

Unregistered
    FDLE has a history of burying legit complaints. Just look at Roger's ordeal in Jax. Same old FDLE..

Unregistered
    Executive Investigations has a reputation of just ignoring complaints over the past few years. My guess would be that if there is no record of conduct unbecoming, bullying, lying, or whatever, then it didn't exist as far as they are concerned. Just don't take the complaint! Then when a public records request gets submitted, nothing appears! BOOM!

McInerery wants to protect the higher ups? You decide.