PERC Election Canceled
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PERC Election Canceled

Sorry guys, next time try not to use forged cards and tell fat Bob not to strong arm members into signing them and you might have gotten your PERC Election. Sorry fat Bob you will have to get a real job when you retire not "Membership Coordinator" at the PBA Office on the members dime. Once Lighthouse Point leaves the PBA that will be the beginning of the end.

Unregistered
    You mean the PBA once again acted unethically and was caught cheating? How can the possibly say the can represent us better when they can’t even file for an election correctly? That’s what happens when Megan ,Bob , Morono and crew are tasked with a job without cutting corners and being honest.

Unregistered
    I use to hate Megan (whatever her last name is now). Now I pray for her. How far you have fallen my friend. When you were a detective in robbery, running marathons, looking good, unmarked Tahoes', unlimited overtime, cruises with the supervisors, etc..... PBA night outs at Diamond Dolls, free drinks and cigars. Naked women sitting with you and the brass from the PSB. How proud your parents must be....

Unregistered
    These PBA scumbags need to just go away. I hope every dept in Broward dumps them for anyone else

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I use to hate Megan (whatever her last name is now). Now I pray for her. How far you have fallen my friend. When you were a detective in robbery, running marathons, looking good, unmarked Tahoes', unlimited overtime, cruises with the supervisors, etc..... PBA night outs at Diamond Dolls, free drinks and cigars. Naked women sitting with you and the brass from the PSB. How proud your parents must be....
    Megan went to her high school prom with the love of her life. Michael something? Maybe she married Michael? Nobody forgets their prom date. Megan, what was Michael's last name?

Unregistered
    You mean the PBA once again acted unethically and was caught cheating? How can the possibly say the can represent us better when they can’t even file for an election correctly? That’s what happens when Megan ,Bob , Morono and crew are tasked with a job without cutting corners and being honest.
    Been telling people for a while that I will never go back to the PBA as long as the three stooges are in charge. I hope they get run out of Broward and they have to foreclose on the PBA Hall and Cigar Bar....LOL

Unregistered
    I guess no PBA reps have read this thread yet, because their excuses haven't been posted. They also haven't posted the same old BS that they are the greatest union ever please come back to us so we don't lose the PBA hall.

So my question is this.....why is the PBA so quiet?

I agree with the other poster, as long as the current idiots are ruling: Morano, Meghan, Bob I will never go back.

Annnnd discuss!

Unregistered
    I will tell you exactly why they are so quiet. For decades, the Broward PBA was the only game in town and they became corrupt. Reps became corrupt when they were taught the “PBA” way of doing things and they sold out the membership one by one until they got in to deep.

It is common knowledge and even openly talked about by BSO upper command that they could do whatever they wanted because they owned the union to the point where no rep would ever stand up and risk losing their privileges.

Enter IUPA who pulled off one of the biggest union upsets in south Florida’s history. The PBA failed to listen to the membership but told everyone that they would be back. The PBA promised the reps their own chapter if they helped bring them back to BSO. The Sheriff was tired of IUPA filing grievances, ULP’s, audits and then standing up to him after MSD. The Sheriff secretly started working with the PBA promising to bring them back and return the glory days. So for the past year, people like Anderson and Lahiff have blatantly lied to new Deputies and even old Deputies about how unhappy the Deputies were with IUPA. Those who refused to fill out a PERC cards had cards filled out for them by the PBA without their knowledge.

What people started to see was unity against the Sheriff and that for once IUPA, our union was not going to back down or sell the membership out. Lahiff and his buddies knew that they would not be back on the gravy train if they were not brought back so they intentionally filed false PERC cards in a Hail Mary attempt. Fortunately for the Deputies, they were to stupid to realize the rules on how to get an election approved.

PERC immediately saw that cards were forged, some had dates yet to even occur and there were names of people on cards that don’t even work at BSO. The PBA had now been exposed as a fraud by an outside entity. Their so called gig was up and exposed. Members of what is left of the PBA risked lying, forgery and fraud to trick their fellow employees into an election for their own gain rather then tell the truth. Now they are to embarrassed to admit that even they were duped.

Shame on the PBA and shame on anyone who wants to associate with people who are so willing to sell you out. If you stay with the PBA now, you get what you deserve.

Unregistered
    I will tell you exactly why they are so quiet. For decades, the Broward PBA was the only game in town and they became corrupt. Reps became corrupt when they were taught the “PBA” way of doing things and they sold out the membership one by one until they got in to deep.

It is common knowledge and even openly talked about by BSO upper command that they could do whatever they wanted because they owned the union to the point where no rep would ever stand up and risk losing their privileges.

Enter IUPA who pulled off one of the biggest union upsets in south Florida’s history. The PBA failed to listen to the membership but told everyone that they would be back. The PBA promised the reps their own chapter if they helped bring them back to BSO. The Sheriff was tired of IUPA filing grievances, ULP’s, audits and then standing up to him after MSD. The Sheriff secretly started working with the PBA promising to bring them back and return the glory days. So for the past year, people like Anderson and Lahiff have blatantly lied to new Deputies and even old Deputies about how unhappy the Deputies were with IUPA. Those who refused to fill out a PERC cards had cards filled out for them by the PBA without their knowledge.

What people started to see was unity against the Sheriff and that for once IUPA, our union was not going to back down or sell the membership out. Lahiff and his buddies knew that they would not be back on the gravy train if they were not brought back so they intentionally filed false PERC cards in a Hail Mary attempt. Fortunately for the Deputies, they were to stupid to realize the rules on how to get an election approved.

PERC immediately saw that cards were forged, some had dates yet to even occur and there were names of people on cards that don’t even work at BSO. The PBA had now been exposed as a fraud by an outside entity. Their so called gig was up and exposed. Members of what is left of the PBA risked lying, forgery and fraud to trick their fellow employees into an election for their own gain rather then tell the truth. Now they are to embarrassed to admit that even they were duped.

Shame on the PBA and shame on anyone who wants to associate with people who are so willing to sell you out. If you stay with the PBA now, you get what you deserve.
    This has got to be the best and most Honest post about the PBA to date. Excellent work by the author who definitely knows the inside dealings of the CROOKED PBA. How could anybody be a member of the organization?? Unfortunately for some of us that was all that was around at the time thankfully you all had a choice and the agency as a whole made the right decision by dumping the PBA.

Unregistered

Let me tell you something you jabrony! The PBA will emerge victorious again. How long do you think employees will hold out for no raise. People rely on raises to help support their family and ISTUPA has done nothing!
    I give you guys another 6 months before the deputies turn their backs on you and break our doors down at the PBA to sign up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast