Crazy Ass James Mclynas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG BONE View Post
    Any of you Dummies who think BG is damaged goods in the 2020 elections is really off the chain dumb! Come 2020 this SYG episode wont even be remembered,hell look at Broward County simmering down already from one of the biggest tragedy in USA History.So any yoyo that runs against BG with the SYG incident will be met with yawns and laughter behind his back.TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

Rah Rah Rah!!!! Bobs the best he is related to me and he is the greatest. You can take that to a Bank. What a clown you are go watch Fox News and feel good about yourself.

Unregistered
    ISPD Officers won’t CRINGE!
    They all don’t even know who James is, ISPD has 8 patrol officers and 32 officers have quit in last 18 months! They get a new Officer weekly!
    That has to be some kind of record for highest turnover ratio percentage wise in the history of police departments!
    That would be like 3200 sheriff employees quitting over last 18 months!

Unregistered
    Jame’s daughter, a student at Seminole High, is apparently the youngest member of Cop Block now. That’s right James, you flaunted the video she took and what school she goes to all over your FB page. You make it public then it’s not private.

Then James stalked deputies in live in mid Pinellas and video recorded their cruisers at their homes. This guy has some nerve.

Oh wait and the he managed to rope Bob into a fake Sunstar scam because his deputies only call Sunstar. Hey dip shit, you see any other ambulance in the county? Try the BOCC from 1978 you dumbass.

Oh and then according to James deputies must have covered for a “high ranking corporal”. WTF is a high ranking corporal you idiot. So stupid.

And now James is in a rant about speed trailers. I guess Wanco is the CIA of Pi Ella’s Xounty now. James, your stupidity cracks me up. I think I’ll go run your name in DAVID so I can print your picture and piss on it.

You are the biggest clown in the world. And not a funny clown. You’re a sad pathetic ***** clown, like a court jester, the great fool.

Unregistered
    Not everyone that post's a negative opinion of our great leader who really a dictator and models himself after Putin. Is James.. Yet it easier to put the light on to another. To get away from the facts of a story. Oh I'm not a James!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ISPD Officers won’t CRINGE!
    They all don’t even know who James is, ISPD has 8 patrol officers and 32 officers have quit in last 18 months! They get a new Officer weekly!
    That has to be some kind of record for highest turnover ratio percentage wise in the history of police departments!
    That would be like 3200 sheriff employees quitting over last 18 months!
    I don't know where you get your numbers, but you are waaaaay off.

Unregistered
    James is a punk ass prostitute

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not everyone that post's a negative opinion of our great leader who really a dictator and models himself after Putin. Is James.. Yet it easier to put the light on to another. To get away from the facts of a story. Oh I'm not a James!!!
    Yes you are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12