Crazy Ass James Mclynas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Crazy Ass James Mclynas

James, what medications are you supposed to be on? By the high pitch of your voice I would say you are in desperate need of testosterone. I think you also need some anti-anxiety meds too. I’m curious just what chance you think you would have of being anything close to a sheriff. You should look at what is required to be a police chief anywhere, even in Indian Shores. I assure you your qualifications are nonexistent. I know, I know, anyone can run for sheriff. But do you really think anyone would want a lunatic like you as sheriff? Maybe the oogaboogas do down in Da Burg. And maybe one or two of the 2,017 followers on Facebook do. But even those Cop Block jag offs couldn’t get you close to winning dog catcher. I bet ISPD cringe anytime they have to get out with you for anything. But as vocal as you are about how corrupt police are everywhere in America I would think warnings are out the window for you. You should probably assume that anytime you get stopped or anything. Cops are allowed discretion on tickets and most arrests. I’m thinking that won’t apply to you. Ever.

Unregistered
    Looks like Bob's keyboard Warrior staff is starting to be concerned about Bob's reelection in 2020 since he made the very poor decision not to arrest the shooter. I say at this point anyone would be better than Bob is as Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Bob is finished as a sheriff and a politician. He's tainted goods right now. Bob is so toxic no Republican wants to be near him or be associated with him after this debacle. He is the perfect failure and he did it to himself. His arrogance and stupidity finally brought him down. It's beyond what any of the people Bob s*****d over the years even dreamed about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob is finished as a sheriff and a politician. He's tainted goods right now. Bob is so toxic no Republican wants to be near him or be associated with him after this debacle. He is the perfect failure and he did it to himself. His arrogance and stupidity finally brought him down. It's beyond what any of the people Bob s*****d over the years even dreamed about.
    That’s your dream but not reality. Reaity is Bob will be sheriff as long as he wants and when Drejka is acquitted all you A/H can STFU. Where are you dreaming no Republican wants to be near him. The Republicans believe in SYG and they have him al over the mailers I get for candidates.

Unregistered
    Haven’t seen any Ed Hooper campaign commercials since all this lol

Unregistered
    That’s your dream but not reality. Reaity is Bob will be sheriff as long as he wants and when Drejka is acquitted all you A/H can STFU. Where are you dreaming no Republican wants to be near him. The Republicans believe in SYG and they have him al over the mailers I get for candidates.
    This comment coming from the same person that claimed there would be no arrest of Drejka. The mailers you get haaaa that's like watching CNN vs Fox News both bias and both provide partial truths to the public. I got a mailer the other day that said Bob failed to do his job by not arresting Drejka and should resign. Don't worry if Bob doesn't get his votes in 2020 he can always practice law. Bob will remain quiet and hope this will pass. I'm also curious why when Drejka was entering into the booking area why he was handcuffed in the front. This is in direct violation of SOP. Is this more of the special treatment like providing him protection for 3 weeks.

Unregistered
    This comment coming from the same person that claimed there would be no arrest of Drejka. The mailers you get haaaa that's like watching CNN vs Fox News both bias and both provide partial truths to the public. I got a mailer the other day that said Bob failed to do his job by not arresting Drejka and should resign. Don't worry if Bob doesn't get his votes in 2020 he can always practice law. Bob will remain quiet and hope this will pass. I'm also curious why when Drejka was entering into the booking area why he was handcuffed in the front. This is in direct violation of SOP. Is this more of the special treatment like providing him protection for 3 weeks.
    Yepper. Was Drejka a cop ever? Starting to smell like bacon at 49th St. intake.

BIG BONE

Just the facts

Any of you Dummies who think BG is damaged goods in the 2020 elections is really off the chain dumb! Come 2020 this SYG episode wont even be remembered,hell look at Broward County simmering down already from one of the biggest tragedy in USA History.So any yoyo that runs against BG with the SYG incident will be met with yawns and laughter behind his back.TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

Unregistered
    All this 2020 stuff is James the idiot doing his usual smack talking. The silent majority is not silent at the polls and Bob is heavily supported. All this is a bunch of BS. Even todays Times has lawyers saying Bob got it right so there is to much different opinions for this to tag him. The people moaning the loudest dont vote. All facts.

Unregistered
    Where does it say someone can’t be handcuffed in front? And CPD gave him security at his house, not PCSO. James you must foaming at the mouth trying to get a piece of the attention. You’re still just an angry, High pitched voice nobody who has a BS cause. Keep saying “When I’m Sheriff,” because you will never be able to say, “Now that I am Sherif.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast