Off-duty Details - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every time somebody criticizes a Trooper for not doing real police work we should point out the 17 dead kids in Parkland protected by a so called "real" LEO. Or maybe the SRO that fell asleep post Parkland massacre.
    Great post!

Unregistered
    Troopers get issued ASP batons and suddenly think they’re police officers

Unregistered
    Get lost civilian. This board is cluttered with trolls.

Unregistered

Lol they're gunna start getting issued cell phones so they can call the real police when needed.

Unregistered
    I'm a deputy and I love FHP, they take the crashes that nobody wants to work. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, I'm sure most of the people talking shit on this forum wouldnt want to work a ten car pile up on the interstate just as much as FHP doesn't want to take thefts and burglaries.

Unregistered
    I'm a deputy and I love FHP, they take the crashes that nobody wants to work. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, I'm sure most of the people talking shit on this forum wouldnt want to work a ten car pile up on the interstate just as much as FHP doesn't want to take thefts and burglaries.
    We have a great working relationship with the SO and PDs down here. I'm pretty sure it's the same almost everywhere in the State. There will always be a small number of cowards who hide in anonymity and try to stir shit up in a public message forum.

Unregistered
    Yeah, we love ours too. We never see one and when you call for one, it only takes an hour for them to respond. It lets me catch up on all of my reports while I'm waiting. While I'm give kudo's, your dispatch center sucks also.

Unregistered
    Parkland demonstrated what the deputies will, or more appropriately, will NOT do!

Unregistered
    Parkland demonstrated what the deputies will, or more appropriately, will NOT do!
    75+ years of FHP history demonstrates what the troopers will ( crash reports/CSOwork, will NOT do (police work)!

Unregistered

Get off of here trooper. You have a s4 holding. Why do you guys even go through regular police training? You should have to just study chapter 316

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast