Off-duty Details - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give me a break! You troopers don't know anything outside of chapter 316, and you hardly know that.

I had to explain to a trooper the other day that DUI was only a misdemeanor exception in pursuit of a CRASH INVESTIGATION. He was ready to x15 because he has a wheel witness for a Signal 12, but the guy was parked and out of the car by the time he got there. And then he asked me "what's a misdemeanor exception?" ...best part is, his serving since pin said 2012. C'mon man!
    Our savior!!! What would we do without you??? Because every single officer and deputy is familiar with legal exceptions and clauses; right?? No deputy or officer has NEVER made a bad arrest ever! That’s only the FHP. Rigghhht.

Thank goodness we have this deputy serving our dose of Legal 101 on the road. We have to be thankful guys!

Unregistered
    Lol you troopers are something else. "We can do this" and "we can do that" or "we're just as good as you, wahhh!" Yet, when the time comes to prove yourselves, you fail. Every. Single. Time.

You guys picked FHP, knowing full well they're a para-law enforcement agency. That's your problem. Stop crying about it.

Unregistered
    Lol you troopers are something else. "We can do this" and "we can do that" or "we're just as good as you, wahhh!" Yet, when the time comes to prove yourselves, you fail. Every. Single. Time.

You guys picked FHP, knowing full well thkeey're a para-law enforcement agency. That's your problem. Stop crying about it.
    Lmaooo.. thats cute.. when did FHP fail? Fhp has performed many high profile assignments throughout their history just like many police agencies. So when did we prove fail? Id love to hear this.

Unregistered
    Lmaooo.. thats cute.. when did FHP fail? Fhp has performed many high profile assignments throughout their history just like many police agencies. So when did we prove fail? Id love to hear this.
    Lol when did they not?! "High profile assignments" get real.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha how about that you're not first responders?? Lol

Unregistered
    Hahahaha how about that you're not first responders?? Lol
    Highest Profile Assignment a Trooper has is banging ur wife when you go to work

Unregistered
    Highest Profile Assignment a Trooper has is banging ur wife when you go to work
    Oh man, good one! My wife isn't into welfare recipients, thanks though. Now go let that deputy wipe his ass with you when you work thay signal 4 so he can go eat.

Unregistered
    Oh man, good one! My wife isn't into welfare recipients, thanks though. Now go let that deputy wipe his ass with you when you work thay signal 4 so he can go eat.

Ive been a trroper for 14 years and aside from some of these childish post, i love being a trooper. Ive had the pleasure of working with some great deputies and officers throughout my career and look forward to continuing. There is no need to compare our agencies. We all have a job to do and lets be safe doing it so we can get home safely to our loved ones. We may not make as much as some other agencies but doesnt mean that our agency is inferior in anyway. We get plenty of scrutiny from the public so lets try to be professional!

Unregistered
    Our savior!!! What would we do without you??? Because every single officer and deputy is familiar with legal exceptions and clauses; right?? No deputy or officer has NEVER made a bad arrest ever! That’s only the FHP. Rigghhht.

Thank goodness we have this deputy serving our dose of Legal 101 on the road. We have to be thankful guys!
    Taking someone’s freedom is almost the greatest power LEO’s have. You should dam well know when you can and can’t do it.

Unregistered
    Every time somebody criticizes a Trooper for not doing real police work we should point out the 17 dead kids in Parkland protected by a so called "real" LEO. Or maybe the SRO that fell asleep post Parkland massacre.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast