Really Armando Enrique ???
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Really Armando Enrique ???

So reports of possible shots at the Sawgrass mall today. According to Instagram posts and photos, detective Enrique thinks it’s a good idea to get up from the bar and grab his vest and rifle to assist. Sounds good at first until you see the photos of a man in flip flops, red shorts and a red t-shirt wearing a ballistic vest holding an AR15.

Let me ask you this, if there was a shooting and you were at the mall with your family and hear shots close by and see this, would you think a person dressed like this is a cop??? I applaud him for helping but use common sense people. Tell me how someone would see the only thing that says Sheriff as the gun is raised. Everything else screams he must be one of the shooters dressed like that.

If the comments are true, were you at the bar in your BSO unmarked or did you place all that gear into your personal car???

We are an embarrassment as an agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So reports of possible shots at the Sawgrass mall today. According to Instagram posts and photos, detective Enrique thinks it’s a good idea to get up from the bar and grab his vest and rifle to assist. Sounds good at first until you see the photos of a man in flip flops, red shorts and a red t-shirt wearing a ballistic vest holding an AR15.

Let me ask you this, if there was a shooting and you were at the mall with your family and hear shots close by and see this, would you think a person dressed like this is a cop??? I applaud him for helping but use common sense people. Tell me how someone would see the only thing that says Sheriff as the gun is raised. Everything else screams he must be one of the shooters dressed like that.

If the comments are true, were you at the bar in your BSO unmarked or did you place all that gear into your personal car???

What dumbazz unit is he assigned to? Probably training.

Unregistered
    LOL where is Gene when you need him? I can’t wait for advanced active killer in flip flops class. This place is great!!!!!!!! One thing I will say is at least Armando was ready to do battle. He’s not gonnna out do me though. I’ve got a pair of cowboy boots and a jock strap set aside for my first active killer shoot out!!!!!

Unregistered
    Credit for wanting to help but come on. If I saw that with my family, had no idea who Armando was and shots were being fired, I would have honestly thought this person was a bad guy. This agency must get its $h!t together.If he were in New York and the color of the day was not red, he would have been toast.

Unregistered
    Credit for wanting to help but come on. If I saw that with my family, had no idea who Armando was and shots were being fired, I would have honestly thought this person was a bad guy. This agency must get its $h!t together.If he were in New York and the color of the day was not red, he would have been toast.
    72 hours until the school bell rings. Today a mall, tomorrow a classroom. Can't wait until the morning programs kick off tomorrow.

Unregistered

He still works for the agency?? Thought he retired? PBA guy also that could explain some not to bright.

Unregistered
    Was Armando wearing a vest or was his gut. That man hasn't seen his penis in over a decade!

Unregistered
    Ok I got the itenerary for the flip flop class. Let’s have gene on the beach with his megaphone yelling. On the command of UP YOU will promptly chug five Corona beers then do the fat roll in the sand. You will then sprint in a semi intoxicated state in your shorts and flip flops to your government marked or unmarked unit and pop your trunk.

You will then retrieve your rifle, some soft body armor which won’t stop rifle rounds, and a picnic basket. You will then go prone on the ground using your picnic basket as a rifle prop. You will then scan the area while eating ham sandwiches from your basket.

Training will provide the beautiful blonde in her bikini to lighten the atmosphere. After the class all trainers will go to Facebook where they will compliment themselves.

Unregistered
    Ok I got the itenerary for the flip flop class. Let’s have gene on the beach with his megaphone yelling. On the command of UP YOU will promptly chug five Corona beers then do the fat roll in the sand. You will then sprint in a semi intoxicated state in your shorts and flip flops to your government marked or unmarked unit and pop your trunk.

You will then retrieve your rifle, some soft body armor which won’t stop rifle rounds, and a picnic basket. You will then go prone on the ground using your picnic basket as a rifle prop. You will then scan the area while eating ham sandwiches from your basket.

Training will provide the beautiful blonde in her bikini to lighten the atmosphere. After the class all trainers will go to Facebook where they will compliment themselves.
    Where’s the cartoonist?

Unregistered

Bruce willis fan

Armando is a huge “DIEHARD” fan!

Props to you brother for getting down when the time comes!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast