TAMPA POLICE Master Patrol Officers will make over $100,000 per year... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was at a Traffic light last week and a citizen drove up next to me. He asked me how long Chad's name had been on the back of the patrol cars for. He then told me how he, and many of the people he's talked with about this, thinks Chad is narcissistic for doing this. I smiled and said, "Sir I just work here." To which he rolled his eyes then drove away.
    Even the citizen noticed how big of a puzzy you are.

Unregistered
    How many people have quit here to go work for TPD vs. the other way around. That alone says it all.

Unregistered
    How many people have quit here to go work for TPD vs. the other way around. That alone says it all.
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Oh I bet some do.... B!tch.

Unregistered
    I'll take my 2019 billboard over their 2010 crown vics
    I’ll take an extra $15,000 in my pocket yearly over your 2019 billboard

Unregistered
    I’ll take an extra $15,000 in my pocket yearly over your 2019 billboard

There's no disagreement from anyone that TPD is a better agency. Especially when it comes to working conditions, benefits, retirement, and pay. The sad thing is Chad has no intention of changing this. None.

Unregistered
    There's no disagreement from anyone that TPD is a better agency. Especially when it comes to working conditions, benefits, retirement, and pay. The sad thing is Chad has no intention of changing this. None.
    Don’t like it? Then quit!

Unregistered
    TAMPA POLICE Master Patrol Officers will make over $100,000 per year... by working ONLY 2,080 hours/year.

HCSO Master Deputies make just over $83,000 per year... by woking 2,184 hours/year.

That means we work 104 more hours (2.6 forty hour weeks) every year, for about $17,000 less.

That's not even close!
    The quality of a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office deputy was SUPPOSED to be worth so much more than a TPD officer. I guess not. That doesn't even account for all the BS tpd doesn't have to put up with, all the worthless "investigative" steps they are not required to do for every single investigation (you know - treating every single complaint like a murder investigation), the fact that their officers go to lunch everyday, their officers go home on time 97% of the time, etc., etc., etc., etc...

I know, I know... maybe we should quit.
    Yes you should and how much of that do they pay into their pension? That’s what I thought and you pay ? That’s right nothing.

Unregistered
    Yes you should and how much of that do they pay into their pension? That’s what I thought and you pay ? That’s right nothing.
    See previous posts that accurately reflect TPD pension contribution compared to your combined pension contribution and social security contribution which TPD doesn’t make. If your going to continue to perpetuate the misconception that it all shakes out to be the same, then you’re only kidding yourself. It’s also of note that TPD is about to accept another contract equating to 9% more pay across the board over the next three years.

Unregistered
    See previous posts that accurately reflect TPD pension contribution compared to your combined pension contribution and social security contribution which TPD doesn’t make. If your going to continue to perpetuate the misconception that it all shakes out to be the same, then you’re only kidding yourself. It’s also of note that TPD is about to accept another contract equating to 9% more pay across the board over the next three years.
    I am a TPD officer, this is correct 3/3/3 for this contract. By October 2021 Step 1 will be $28.97 X 2080 = $60,257.60, Step 5 will be $34.69 = $72,155.20 and MPO Step 11 will be $47.04 = $97,843.20.

And we pay no 6.2% into social security and no 3% into FRS, just 9.74% into pension which equals out. 3.15% multiplier for retirement.

Also note our off duty take home rates are going up again Oct 1st, 2020. The lowest rate will be $36 (libraries, banks, Walmarts). The bars and traffic jobs or any job that needs more than one officer will be $42, and the Amalie and Ray J jobs will be $56 take home.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast