TAMPA POLICE Master Patrol Officers will make over $100,000 per year... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    if you take a gander at tpd's thread you will see them panicking about their healthcare costs going up next year. They do have it pretty good but i would not want to pay close to $800 a month or more for family healthcare coverage. I feel bad for their retirees. How are they gonna pay that until they can get medicare??? They are gonna have to make 100k to keep up with their rising healthcare cost.

fake news!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you take a gander at TPD's thread you will see them panicking about their healthcare costs going up next year. They do have it pretty good but I would not want to pay close to $800 a month or more for family healthcare coverage. I feel bad for their retirees. How are they gonna pay that until they can get medicare??? They are gonna have to make 100k to keep up with their rising healthcare cost.
    Lol. I actually work at TPD and as a single officer I get free healthcare with no deductible, just co-pays.

From our PBA Contract:

“ARTICLE 33 MEDICAL INSURANCE: 33.2 The City agrees to continue to pay 100% for the employee's coverage and 50% for the cost of coverage for the employee's dependents for the health plan selected by the City. Any additional cost will be paid by the employee through payroll deductions”

If you are single 100% of your coverage is covered. If you have a family, you only pay 50% of the family plan rate.

Unregistered
    Its part of Chad’s kool aid drinkers who come on here and spew false facts. Your agency is far outpacing us in pay retirement and benefits. Which is why we are so shirt manpower wise and several have left or trying to leave for greener pastures. And to top it off we have a discipline happy command staff that has forgotten what it was like on the road. Or they use past differences w someone to hammer them over bs. We are a disaster.

Unregistered
    Its part of Chad’s kool aid drinkers who come on here and spew false facts. Your agency is far outpacing us in pay retirement and benefits. Which is why we are so shirt manpower wise and several have left or trying to leave for greener pastures. And to top it off we have a discipline happy command staff that has forgotten what it was like on the road. Or they use past differences w someone to hammer them over bs. We are a disaster.
    Sounds like you got it all figured out. When you leaving for TPD?

Unregistered
    Hey deputy, I heard you guys are getting a raise of 56 cents. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Go look at what we're making at TPD.....

Unregistered
    I’m currently a step 6 at TPD, I make $33.18 an hour, with our 3% increase taking effect soon it will be $34.17 an hour. HCSO step 6 makes $26.48 an hour according to your most recent pay scale on your website (2018), hear you guys are getting 1.5% soon so that’ll make your step 6 $26.87.

$34.17 - $26.87 = $7.30 more an hour, I think I made the right choice.

Unregistered
    I’m currently a step 6 at TPD, I make $33.18 an hour, with our 3% increase taking effect soon it will be $34.17 an hour. HCSO step 6 makes $26.48 an hour according to your most recent pay scale on your website (2018), hear you guys are getting 1.5% soon so that’ll make your step 6 $26.87.

$34.17 - $26.87 = $7.30 more an hour, I think I made the right choice.

$7.30 per hour X 2184 (HCSO) hours = $15,943 difference.
    Oh Yeah TPD doesn't pay 6.2% in S.S. so that makes the difference = $16,931.

Unregistered

Roaming Billboards

Plus: TPD does not have to drive around in "Political Billboards" disguised as Patrol Cars! HCSO cars look like Chad Chronister Campaign Parade vehicles! Can somebody say "Conceited".

Unregistered
    Plus: TPD does not have to drive around in "Political Billboards" disguised as Patrol Cars! HCSO cars look like Chad Chronister Campaign Parade vehicles! Can somebody say "Conceited".
    I'll take my 2019 billboard over their 2010 crown vics

Unregistered
    I was at a Traffic light last week and a citizen drove up next to me. He asked me how long Chad's name had been on the back of the patrol cars for. He then told me how he, and many of the people he's talked with about this, thinks Chad is narcissistic for doing this. I smiled and said, "Sir I just work here." To which he rolled his eyes then drove away.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast