Don’t pull anyone over

Unregistered

Don’t pull anyone over

If you are a C/O (OR SGT for this matter) I wouldn’t recommend buying a retired police explorer, with lights, and pull someone over on your way home from work.
    LOL.

Unregistered
    Please tell me this did not happen ...

Unregistered
    If its stupid a CO's will do it. Lets face it, this is not a bright group. Look what's going on a Lowell CI? Its an absolute embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Worked with a CO who was rumored to wear his firearm open with badge off duty...not smart.
    When you leave the fences you're just like anyone else unless assaulted and they know you're a CO then it's Battery Leo.

Unregistered
    When leaving an institution after worl, I think we should all carry. Especially since you're in uniform. But if it's your day off leave the uniform at home.

Unregistered
    Tell that CO or Sgt to stop before they are arrested for a felony or get shot by someone who's wanted. Real dumb and dangerous.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are a C/O (OR SGT for this matter) I wouldn’t recommend buying a retired police explorer, with lights, and pull someone over on your way home from work.
    LOL.
    If this is happening, I'm not surprised, the typical CO has 6 teeth and a small brain.

Unregistered

It happened.

Can confirm this happened. A correctional SGT was arrested for impersonating LEO after he pulled someone over in his newer model Ford Explorer, in uniform, on his way home from work.

Now former SGT