Dolphins Kneeling, PBA TAKE A STANCE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody sign up for the Dolphins game! Make the County pay us overtime, again!
    Just saw on Channel 10 Website Broward PBA calling on boycott of game for first responders & asking there sister PBA’s to honor & not go. Dolphins play in our house & our house ain’t doing or saying sh!+! Speak mofos!

Unregistered

5 reasons to stay out of it!

1. First and foremost, MDPD is a professional organization and we will behave as professionals at all times. We will not lower ourselves by getting into identity politics. If that is not enough for you to stay out of this bs, here are some lesser reasons:

2. Any attempt to silence those who are practicing their first amendment rights will backfire. NFL players are kneeling during the national anthem to peacefully bring attention about police brutality against blacks. Right or wrong, it is not for the police to decide or influence. If we protest the protesters, we publicize our shortsightedness and elevate their cause. We will make people wonder, why are the police so upset? Anyone here old enough to remember what happened when NWA rapped "Kucf the Police" at a Detroit concert?

3. Broward PBA's complaint is just sour grapes. The Fins moved their training facility from Davie to Miami Gardens so the Broward PBA is just lashing out. They have no skin in the game so they have nothing to lose.

4. Anyone who thinks officers are upset because of the protest is just foolish. There is no moral outrage going on here. All we care about is money. The minute the Fins offer us a few extra dollars officers will come twerking back to the 59s like two-dollar hoes.

5. Our PBA has only one immediate task; get us a contract. Don't distract them or give them any reason to not focus on that one goal.

Unregistered
    1. First and foremost, MDPD is a professional organization and we will behave as professionals at all times. We will not lower ourselves by getting into identity politics. If that is not enough for you to stay out of this bs, here are some lesser reasons:

2. Any attempt to silence those who are practicing their first amendment rights will backfire. NFL players are kneeling during the national anthem to peacefully bring attention about police brutality against blacks. Right or wrong, it is not for the police to decide or influence. If we protest the protesters, we publicize our shortsightedness and elevate their cause. We will make people wonder, why are the police so upset? Anyone here old enough to remember what happened when NWA rapped "Kucf the Police" at a Detroit concert?

3. Broward PBA's complaint is just sour grapes. The Fins moved their training facility from Davie to Miami Gardens so the Broward PBA is just lashing out. They have no skin in the game so they have nothing to lose.

4. Anyone who thinks officers are upset because of the protest is just foolish. There is no moral outrage going on here. All we care about is money. The minute the Fins offer us a few extra dollars officers will come twerking back to the 59s like two-dollar hoes.

5. Our PBA has only one immediate task; get us a contract. Don't distract them or give them any reason to not focus on that one goal.
    How about #6.

Your full of $HT! Hodges has a pair and spoke on it immediately & he is PBA guy.

#7. Whether it’s Fat John, Steadman or even I am doing this for free VP but is really not, grow a pair like Hodges & Nanney! Speak the Truth, Or we will vote them in next time. Don’t think we 4got about JJ, they have him locked in closet.

Unregistered

How about #6, your full of $HiT!
    Wether it’s Fat John, Steadman, JJ or I am doing this free, look at me or maybe I am not free your PBA VP, take it out of your mouth & grow a pair!

Hodges & Nanney both spoke up publicly & social media! So pipe up or get put out. That will be our next President & Vice President.

Men with Ball$ & a Voice!

Unregistered

You’re an idiot. I guarantee you’re a liberal

A silent protest, such as not signing up for 59s, is a great idea. It worked last time. More overtime for us. The hell with the NFL

Unregistered
    The PBA & all he ones on that Executive board don’t care about us!! Other the Next HODGES, No ones cares as long as they’re getting their stipend. Executive board only cares about being away from work and the persona of it. Honestly they really are there for the Free Time!I have seen and heard what these people do, how they speak about issues and the way they use their “Time at meetings”. It is a Disgrace that we don’t have a voice but more that they really don’t care.

Unregistered
    The PBA & all he ones on that Executive board don’t care about us!! Other the Next HODGES, No ones cares as long as they’re getting their stipend. Executive board only cares about being away from work and the persona of it. Honestly they really are there for the Free Time!I have seen and heard what these people do, how they speak about issues and the way they use their “Time at meetings”. It is a Disgrace that we don’t have a voice but more that they really don’t care.
    Then go yo the monthly meetings snd speak up dont be a *****

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot. I guarantee you’re a liberal

A silent protest, such as not signing up for 59s, is a great idea. It worked last time. More overtime for us. The hell with the NFL
    And you are a two-dollare hoe. You have no dignity. You are willing to sell yourself for overtime money. Shake that azz biaitch.

Unregistered
    If you disagree with the NFL player protests and you don't work the game 59 as an expression of your position, I can respect that position 100%. If you have a financial need to work the games no matter what is happening, I can respect that position 100%. The NFL players who protest are risking big money to express their position, so I can respect that too.

But if you are holding out for more money before you change your position to work the games you are the worst kind of sellout. You are a cheap prostitute who is willing give up your dignity for money.

"I wholly disapprove of what you say—and will defend to the death your right to say it.” unspecified

Unregistered
    If you disagree with the NFL player protests and you don't work the game 59 as an expression of your position, I can respect that position 100%. If you have a financial need to work the games no matter what is happening, I can respect that position 100%. The NFL players who protest are risking big money to express their position, so I can respect that too.

But if you are holding out for more money before you change your position to work the games you are the worst kind of sellout. You are a cheap prostitute who is willing give up your dignity for money.

"I wholly disapprove of what you say—and will defend to the death your right to say it.” unspecified
    Excellent post!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast