Dolphins Kneeling, PBA TAKE A STANCE! - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Follow the money
    Yeah it’s coming from our pockets into their pockets. It’s called our dues money into their stipend salaries, even though they get paid by the county

Unregistered

Reality Check

You think that all cops feel the same way?, wake up and smell the Cuban coffee.
    The rank and file is as divided as is the nation along the racial divide fostered by BHO and the Liberals.
    The PBA will never take a chance of having an internal civil war over this and risk a reduction in $.
    To the PBA $$$ is everything and they have been supporting Democratic candidates with $$$ since the inception of the organization.

Unregistered
    You think that all cops feel the same way?, wake up and smell the Cuban coffee.
    The rank and file is as divided as is the nation along the racial divide fostered by BHO and the Liberals.
    The PBA will never take a chance of having an internal civil war over this and risk a reduction in $.
    To the PBA $$$ is everything and they have been supporting Democratic candidates with $$$ since the inception of the organization.
    Time to change organizations

Unregistered
    Time to change organizations
    Stahl is a coward and a coward will always be a coward that’s why we need someone like Chris Hodges or Tommy

Unregistered
    Stahl is a coward and a coward will always be a coward that’s why we need someone like Chris Hodges or Tommy
    A leader he has never been and I don’t believe can be. A follower yes

Unregistered
    Screw the dolphins

Unregistered
    There’s no middle ground here folks. Either you’re American or you’re not. This BS of p*ssy footing around the issue is a crock. Either stand up for LEOs and America or get the hell out of the PBA and the country

Unregistered
    Can I get an Amen here

Unregistered
    There’s no middle ground here folks. Either you’re American or you’re not. This BS of p*ssy footing around the issue is a crock. Either stand up for LEOs and America or get the hell out of the PBA and the country
    You know by now the protests are not directed to disrespect our soldiers and honest law enforcement officers. It is directed at those dishonest cowards who hide behind the badge. Is that you? Are you one of those cowards? If so, then YOU need to stop asking the PBA to fight your battles. If you want to protect rogue cops who break the law then use your nuts and your own money.

The First Amendment has no limitations on taking a knee. This is silent and peaceful protest that uses the same methods as the Civil rights protesters in the 60s. Take a good look at yourself and your emotions. You need to come to terms with what is really bothering you.

By the way, I've been a PBA member since day one and I'm not going anywhere. Deal with it.

Unregistered
    You know by now the protests are not directed to disrespect our soldiers and honest law enforcement officers. It is directed at those dishonest cowards who hide behind the badge. Is that you? Are you one of those cowards? If so, then YOU need to stop asking the PBA to fight your battles. If you want to protect rogue cops who break the law then use your nuts and your own money.

The First Amendment has no limitations on taking a knee. This is silent and peaceful protest that uses the same methods as the Civil rights protesters in the 60s. Take a good look at yourself and your emotions. You need to come to terms with what is really bothering you.

By the way, I've been a PBA member since day one and I'm not going anywhere. Deal with it.
    Figure a loser

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast