Just a question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a question

Unregistered

Just a question

Is the sheriff going to be just as active in the community after the elections are over?

Unregistered
    No, stupid,he’s not. Once the Sheriff finishes stomping Gary Pruitt’s face in an embarrassing landslide, he’s going to focus on making the agency better than ever. Personally, I hope the administration identifies all of the disloyal pieces of garbage who will be crawling back on their knees and then relegates them to a career of failures. Elections have consequences and those who gambled need to pay for their disloyalty. Those people MAKE ME SICK and I hope they all get fired!

Unregistered
    Its 2018 n the Sheriff cant fire someone for not voting for him genius. And i wouldnt vote for the guy regardless. Sick of the hand me down appointments. New blood n ideas needed. Morale sucks here for a reason. We need a union. Tpd just upped thr pay to $100,000 for topped out mpo. Im going give Pruitt a chance n u cant fire me for my right to vote.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, stupid,he’s not. Once the Sheriff finishes stomping Gary Pruitt’s face in an embarrassing landslide, he’s going to focus on making the agency better than ever. Personally, I hope the administration identifies all of the disloyal pieces of garbage who will be crawling back on their knees and then relegates them to a career of failures. Elections have consequences and those who gambled need to pay for their disloyalty. Those people MAKE ME SICK and I hope they all get fired!

If you don't like it, maybe you should quit.

Unregistered
    If you don't like it, maybe you should quit.
    Yeah quit and go to TPD....

HCSO HOURLY RATE:
    Step 1 $22.65
    Step 2 $23.20
    Step 3 $23.96
    Step 4 $24.77
    Step 5 $25.58
    Step 6 $25.96
    Step 7 $26.86
    Step 8 $28.05
    Step 9 $29.73
    Step 10 $31.66
    Step 11 $36.92

TPD HOURLY RATE:
    Step 1 $26.51
    Step 2 $27.67
    Step 3 $28.90
    Step 4 $30.39
    Step 5 $31.75
    Step 6 $33.18
    Step 7 $34.63
    Step 8 $36.16
    Step 9 $37.79
    Step 10 $38.64
    Step 11 $43.05

Unregistered
    Thr new contract is higher than that it s over $100000 for mpo. Better fix this Chad if u want be Sheriff. Pruitt has us comparible w Tpd in his step plan.

Unregistered
    Thr new contract is higher than that it s over $100000 for mpo. Better fix this Chad if u want be Sheriff. Pruitt has us comparible w Tpd in his step plan.
    These people can care less. Its all about their political gain and their image on social media. At our expense.

Unregistered
    No, stupid,he’s not.
    Exactly what I thought. He will disappear just like DG did and will come out of hiding when it suits him politically. When has anyone seen CC "on patrol" before? I hope someone was there to tell him what a 10-50 is. It was nothing but a dog and pony show for social media and everyone knows it.

Once the Sheriff finishes stomping Gary Pruitt’s face in an embarrassing landslide, he’s going to focus on making the agency better than ever.
    Well, if the last year is any indication how the next two will be... then we're in trouble! No one actually believes things will change for the better under CC. But there are lots of sellouts who will champion him solely for the advancement of their career, not the agency as a whole.

Unregistered
    Exactly what I thought. He will disappear just like DG did and will come out of hiding when it suits him politically. When has anyone seen CC "on patrol" before? I hope someone was there to tell him what a 10-50 is. It was nothing but a dog and pony show for social media and everyone knows it.

Well, if the last year is any indication how the next two will be... then we're in trouble! No one actually believes things will change for the better under CC. But there are lots of sellouts who will champion him solely for the advancement of their career, not the agency as a whole.

CC was out just a couple days ago on night shift. Next complaint... go.

Unregistered
    Okay? And back to the original question that you clearly missed...

Will he be just as active in the community AFTER THE ELECTION?

We all know the answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast