Honestly all bullshit aside

Unregistered

Honestly all bullshit aside

Serious question for anyone that is willing to put aside all the raja yuca, dirty politics, filling your file with bullshit reprimands, new contracts, no frs, and all bullshit and shoot me a straight answer.

Is Hialeah a good place for a rookie to learn and be exposed to a lot of situations and calls that I can use down the road if I leave in two years?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Serious question for anyone that is willing to put aside all the raja yuca, dirty politics, filling your file with bullshit reprimands, new contracts, no frs, and all bullshit and shoot me a straight answer.

Is Hialeah a good place for a rookie to learn and be exposed to a lot of situations and calls that I can use down the road if I leave in two years?
    The band Eagles said it best...You can come anytime you like but you can never leave

Unregistered

Yes, you'll learn police work.

Stay low, do your time, and leave. Do your best to stay out of trouble and you'll be an asset to other departments.

Good luck.

Unregistered

I’m also thinking if applying here, good luck brother!

Unregistered
    Raaaaaaaajjaaaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaaa!!!