+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Sheriff Knows Shooter Drejka will run

    Bob wants to give us boys a field day. Drejka will give it.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob wants to give us boys a field day. Drejka will give it.
    What does this stupid thread mean.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It means you're a dumb azzz.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Clearwater PD has half a dozen guys guarding him around the clock.
    He would have been dead by now if he was on his own.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearwater PD has half a dozen guys guarding him around the clock.
    He would have been dead by now if he was on his own.
    So when does it become the responsibility of the police to protect a non-victim of a crime. I hope this is not true because that would be a in justice. Tell Drejka to hire some body guards if he's afraid.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Any day now McCabe will charge Drejka and tell Bob to arrest him. He will be safe in jail on PC until the trial. Then he will be found guilty of manslaughter, sentenced and shipped to DOC. What will not be so safe is Bob's political career and fake public reputation.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    so when does it become the responsibility of the police to protect a non-victim of a crime. I hope this is not true because that would be a in justice. Tell drejka to hire some body guards if he's afraid.
    fake news!!!!!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any day now McCabe will charge Drejka and tell Bob to arrest him. He will be safe in jail on PC until the trial. Then he will be found guilty of manslaughter, sentenced and shipped to DOC. What will not be so safe is Bob's political career and fake public reputation.
    Fat Bernie will charge and Drejka will be found not guilty at trial. Not a case that useless SAO can win. Charinging to appease the NAACP. Bernie is a whimp. Used to have a set but now he is RIP.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fat Bernie will charge and Drejka will be found not guilty at trial. Not a case that useless SAO can win. Charinging to appease the NAACP. Bernie is a whimp. Used to have a set but now he is RIP.
    It's very clear from the video that the attacker was retreating and no longer a threat when Drejka shot him. It's a slam dunk manslaughter even Bernie can win.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So when does it become the responsibility of the police to protect a non-victim of a crime. I hope this is not true because that would be a in justice. Tell Drejka to hire some body guards if he's afraid.
    The crime is the aggravated assault and attempted murder by the dindu who was upset at being axed not to park in a handicapped spot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •