PBA: answer the freaking phone!

Unregistered

PBA: answer the freaking phone!

I have tried getting through to the President or Vice President with zero luck. The phone system keeps kicking me out after so many rings and to call back is an act of Congress.
    PBA get your act in gear or get a new phone system, or show up to work or have someone answer the phone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have tried getting through to the President or Vice President with zero luck. The phone system keeps kicking me out after so many rings and to call back is an act of Congress.
    PBA get your act in gear or get a new phone system, or show up to work or have someone answer the phone
    Called to have a will done and no one was in. No lawyer, no president, Vice President and whatever other positions are supposed to be there. It wasn’t lunch time. The receptionist said that they are seldom there and it’s really a hit or miss thing since they don’t hold any schedules. So much for my will.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Called to have a will done and no one was in. No lawyer, no president, Vice President and whatever other positions are supposed to be there. It wasn’t lunch time. The receptionist said that they are seldom there and it’s really a hit or miss thing since they don’t hold any schedules. So much for my will.
    I ran into Andrew who,works in legal and he said he’s pissed with the phone system they installed. He said he unsuccessfully tried making a conference call. He said he can’t say say anything or the will have his head on a platter. Not sure what’s going on within the PBA but sounds like it’s unraveling. We need to keep a close eye on this.
    County cops are super unhappy. Check,out their Leo affairs site and see how many disenchanted people there are.