Since your Sheriff supports her.....

AMY FOX aka AMIRA DAJANI.......

http://www.centralfloridapost.com/20...rrorist-group/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since your Sheriff supports her.....

AMY FOX aka AMIRA DAJANI.......

http://www.centralfloridapost.com/20...rrorist-group/
    So our great Sheriff supports terrorism and sharia law? Totally figures......

Unregistered

Slander BS fake news you bigot

So our great Sheriff supports terrorism and sharia law? Totally figures......
    He fights terrorism. In how many years never once has Hendry had any sort of anything. Thank the people you love a hate everyday here the same ones you could never be. Decorate Marine counter terror operator, skilled investigators. If you dont like it leave

Unregistered
    He fights terrorism. In how many years never once has Hendry had any sort of anything. Thank the people you love a hate everyday here the same ones you could never be. Decorate Marine counter terror operator, skilled investigators. If you dont like it leave
    Are you living in a box Spudnut?
    He is on TV endorsing the alleged terrorist whose father is a terrorist.

Which part escaped you? Not enough alcohol yet?

The journalist has opened up the information. The sheep are not going to follow this dumbass who once again has picked a wrong ally... He is a terrible judge of character and this needs to be answered prior to anything else.... Period

Unregistered

The journalist has opened up the information. The sheep are not going to follow this dumbass who once again has picked a wrong ally... He is a terrible judge of character and this needs to be answered prior to anything else.... Period
    What part escapes you are you some sort of political professor? Period. Thats something your sister missed a few weeks after that weekend camping trip together. Wtf do you know about anything. "This needs to be answered prior to anything else" - answered? there is nothing to answer. "The journalist opened up the information" you suck terribly at writing, you know that? Any a$$wipe can call themself a journalist. You would not even make a$$wipe in ranking. STF up go find something else to sensationalize. pathetic

Unregistered

three landslide vote campaigns in a row later.. ok keep trying. like what was said before prior to anything else? What else?

you must think you have the most earthshaking news ever, you are the exception, you will do it where others have failed. you will fail like all the others. Term number four is happening, nothing you can do except get in line or get out. After all the constant attempts to frame The Sheriff, they all failed you know why? Because they are full of shit for one, two The Sheriff is literally protect by God against people like you.

Unregistered
    three landslide vote campaigns in a row later.. ok keep trying. like what was said before prior to anything else? What else?

you must think you have the most earthshaking news ever, you are the exception, you will do it where others have failed. you will fail like all the others. Term number four is happening, nothing you can do except get in line or get out. After all the constant attempts to frame The Sheriff, they all failed you know why? Because they are full of shit for one, two The Sheriff is literally protect by God against people like you.
    Landslide.... Ahahahahahaha!

All 500 of them....

Title only.....

Security guards at best....

Unregistered
    Landslide.... Ahahahahahaha!

All 500 of them....

Title only.....

Security guards at best....
    All it takes one more than the other no matter what the count it is always more for Steve. By the way how much did you earn last year? Reach in your pocket and feel your leg loser.

Unregistered
    All it takes one more than the other no matter what the count it is always more for Steve. By the way how much did you earn last year? Reach in your pocket and feel your leg loser.
    $173,877.54 in 2017

Add 3% this year and there is my total for 2018.

Oh and I need to keep aligning my big screen because of repeated short fat and bald SHEM appearing standing only... Thank goodness they don't allow her to speak otherwise I would have to install a redneck tranny filter on the audio section.

Your turn weasel....

Unregistered
    $173,877.54 in 2017

Add 3% this year and there is my total for 2018.

Oh and I need to keep aligning my big screen because of repeated short fat and bald SHEM appearing standing only... Thank goodness they don't allow her to speak otherwise I would have to install a redneck tranny filter on the audio section.

Your turn weasel....
    sure you earned that much. of course. whatever you say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast