Okaloacooche Slough

Unregistered

Okaloacooche Slough

Do you guys mind if I sleep in my truck overnight on the side of SR-833 by Oil Pad Road??? I got a 6 point on trail cam in the Northside of the Slough and it would be a hell of a drive every morning of my quota hunt if I had to stay at Panther Pond.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you guys mind if I sleep in my truck overnight on the side of SR-833 by Oil Pad Road??? I got a 6 point on trail cam in the Northside of the Slough and it would be a hell of a drive every morning of my quota hunt if I had to stay at Panther Pond.
    Ain't no Deputy from Hendry going to be down there regardless overnight.... LMAO

Unregistered
    Do your detectives or deputies do anything? Ever?

Unregistered
    What is a detective?

Unregistered
    Hendry "Detectives" do a lot, like each other. Giggles the Whale and Super D for example. A lot of mentoring and one on one coaching and training.

Unregistered
    Yes, your mother and daughter when they are not pulling trains in Immokolee bars. Everytime you see a tomato, you can wonder did my mom fušk the guat who picked this? Does this make me related to the Guat, since he cam in the same hole you came out of

Unregistered
    Come on. Giggles the whale is trying to be a good detective. Just the other day I saw her working a case at the McDonalds drive thru.

Unregistered
    Ain't no Deputy from Hendry going to be down there regardless overnight.... LMAO
    Have never met a deputy from Labelle who wasn't afraid of their own shadow. Jehovahs Witnesses get more street respect than the pu$sies and the punks here in Hendry. Working South Bay Correctional has more prestige. November is coming one day see if we can broom out the weak and corrupt and turn things around

Unregistered
    Yup. That sounds about right. Please November hurry up.