Vehicle options to GMC Tahoe?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Vehicle options to GMC Tahoe?

Are there any additional options to the Tahoe? My wife drives a Prius and I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe so I am used to driving smaller vehicles rather than big trucks. Is there any chance that the sheriff might offer smaller patrol vehicles in the future, such as the Chevy Equinox or similar sized SUVs? Or maybe the Charger like the FHP uses? SPPD has Ford Explorers which are a little smaller then the Tahoes. Also I believe the Charger would make a better chase cruiser. I am a smaller statured deputy and I'd appreciate a smaller vehicle. It would also help me navigate traffic better because I am used to my own personal vehicles.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are there any additional options to the Tahoe? My wife drives a Prius and I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe so I am used to driving smaller vehicles rather than big trucks. Is there any chance that the sheriff might offer smaller patrol vehicles in the future, such as the Chevy Equinox or similar sized SUVs? Or maybe the Charger like the FHP uses? SPPD has Ford Explorers which are a little smaller then the Tahoes. Also I believe the Charger would make a better chase cruiser. I am a smaller statured deputy and I'd appreciate a smaller vehicle. It would also help me navigate traffic better because I am used to my own personal vehicles.
    Of course this post is a joke.

Unregistered
    It's a legitimate issue which might also save the agency some money.

Unregistered
    Tougher to bang CIs, strippers, and hoes in the smaller vehicles. But if we must, we will.

Unregistered
    Norris is that you???

Unregistered
    If this post is for real I am going to puke. We complain for years about junk cars and finally we get a sheriff that listens and gives us what we need and want to be real police cars and now we want smaller cars cause its too much to drive. Remember when we had Intrepids and you could not even sit in the damn things. Maybe we should get PINK cars for you compete pusses. I cant believe this is a real post but if it is you people are complete FU*KING IDIOTS!!!!! That need to quit and get a job making pink quilts.

Unregistered
    Bob is ordering you a Prius and I am sure it will have a Bernie Sanders sticker on it.

Unregistered
    Norris is that you???
    its either him or Wede

Unregistered
    More LEOs get killed or injured in auto accidents than shootings according to the stats. The Tahoe is not perfect and maybe not the easiest vehicle for everyone to drive, but it is a safer vehicle than the old Diplomats, Crown Vics, and Intrepids. That's how I see it.

Unregistered
    They have come a long way.
    Many of us have back problems from driving the Diplomats, and most of us didn't even crash them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast