My Friend Danny Suarez says that a taser is not a deadly weapon

Unregistered

My Friend Danny Suarez says that a taser is not a deadly weapon

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/v...-jahmal-parker

Please see the video. Danny if someone takes my taser he can use it against me and capable of disarming me by taking my gun.

The officer clearly says after the shooting, “ I didn’t know if he took the other officers taser or gun”, and shot him as he was pointing the weapon at him.

It’s easy to Monday night quarterback! Colina que clase de maricon eres. Get of the AM radio you fag!

Unregistered
    Danny Suarez tweeter comments

Wait... so a taser is considered lethal force? Color me #Florida and put this in my predictions of nonsense.

This is a bad shooting, negligent at most. “Have you ever been lit up?” Love #Miami

Video shows officer shooting at 29-year-old Jahmal Parker

Another danny Suarez tweet
    Well Ofcourse plenty of things can go wrong. Training and reasoning is important. PO’s are trained to take a hit from a taser and pepper spray for a reason, shit happens. However, a taser also has safety features. The decision to shoot was haste and impulsive, not logical.

Unregistered
    This guy danny apparently thinks his an expert on police matters. CIP is a joke so I can’t see why his an expert. The closes his come to Police is applying. Danny your ebrassing yourself.

Unregistered
    I say let's put it to a test. Invite Danny to shot-don't-shot training session. Provide him a functioning taser and a "blue training" Glock. As part of the training scenario, forcibly take the taser from him; deploy it. As he convulses on the ground, due to 50,000 watts of electricity cursing through his "skeletal muscle tissue," take his "blue plastic training" Glock and pretend to fire rounds at his head. That should drive the point home . . . we hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMX_DNeziH0

Unregistered
    Why. This guy is a nobody. A nothing. A wanna be cop who probably didn’t pass an entrance exam. I bet he even applied once at Mpd. We know the ones like him. His a nobody who belonged once to a no teeth CIP.

Unregistered
    Another post and another drumming of Danny boy’s presence. If a nobody is nobody, how come he is somebody here? The lube needs to fix this. Ortiz you need a hobby, desperately.

Danny for sheriff!

Unregistered
    Only reason this is all over the media is because the man was black. If he was white or Hispanic no one will give a shit. Move on nothing to see here. You take off with any of my weapons you deserve to get shot. Case closed. Hey danny chupamela papi.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only reason this is all over the media is because the man was black. If he was white or Hispanic no one will give a shit. Move on nothing to see here. You take off with any of my weapons you deserve to get shot. Case closed. Hey danny chupamela papi.
    So you want the papi to suck your what? Hey I’m all fine with the rainbow world, but keep your “papi” fantasies of danny boy to yourself.