+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Plácido Díaz & Jose Marti are best buddies

    Plaz hates Jose Mejia so much that he put in place and is funding an opponent, Jose Marti.

    Jose Marti knows Plaz from when he was a property owner in Key Biscayne where Jose Marti is a firefighter. Talk about political corruption at its best. Orlandito you in on it also? You a silent stake-holder in the Marti campaign?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plaz hates Jose Mejia so much that he put in place and is funding an opponent, Jose Marti.

    Jose Marti knows Plaz from when he was a property owner in Key Biscayne where Jose Marti is a firefighter. Talk about political corruption at its best. Orlandito you in on it also? You a silent stake-holder in the Marti campaign?
    Where's the corruption, Mejia? In the real world where people have JOBS and careers they interact with others. Like cops and firefighters. The only corrupt candidate is YOU and all of Sweetwater will know about it next year.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What political corruption? Simple. Let me explain.

    When a political candidate receives a contribution in the name of another thereby masking the identity of the authentic contributor, that political candidate is breaking the law. When a political candidate receives CASH under the table from the Mayor and Chief of Police and masks their identity by stating such contribution is a loan from himself. My friends, that’s political corruption and that’s against State law and Federal law.

    It’s DIRTY POLITICS at its best. Plaz and Orlandito shame on you. Yo just keep fueling the fire macho.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Prove it you fuc*in moron

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    On his website he accuses everyone of corruption and then asks for donations. It's all a scam!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where's the corruption, Mejia? In the real world where people have JOBS and careers they interact with others. Like cops and firefighters. The only corrupt candidate is YOU and all of Sweetwater will know about it next year.
    Hey Mejia you ever hear of networking??? It’s kind of like when you and Iggy talk about what officers are saying over cuban coffee and ham croquettas

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Mejia you ever hear of networking??? It’s kind of like when you and Iggy talk about what officers are saying over cuban coffee and ham croquettas

    In Mejia's world networking is asking around to find out where to score some weed at a good price.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Sweetwater never changes

    Dirty politics is always thriving in this shithole

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dirty politics is always thriving in this shithole
    Yes Mejia, it is people like YOU who make it a sh1thole! The minute your deadbeat, criminal ass moves out is when Sweetwater will start to improve.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes Mejia, it is people like YOU who make it a sh1thole! The minute your deadbeat, criminal ass moves out is when Sweetwater will start to improve.
    Awww don't say that! Now he's going to run home to his mama and cry!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •