Cant wait until RE-ELECTION

Unregistered

Cant wait until RE-ELECTION

All the big keyboard mouths and political wannabes will be suddenly quiet.

Fourth term is the will of GOD. But please do get all the donations you can get and make a big show and say all the catch things about "change" and make accusations of all sorts. Selling cookies door to door would raise more money than any candidates put together. Wonder if anyone will have a guts to even attempt a debate.

Steves got 4 terms. What does anyone else have? LOL.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the big keyboard mouths and political wannabes will be suddenly quiet.

Fourth term is the will of GOD. But please do get all the donations you can get and make a big show and say all the catch things about "change" and make accusations of all sorts. Selling cookies door to door would raise more money than any candidates put together. Wonder if anyone will have a guts to even attempt a debate.

Steves got 4 terms. What does anyone else have? LOL.
    8' for your mother and wife.

Unregistered
    Eight feet? ignorant jerkoff isn't literate enough to make a pathetic insult. You people become bigger losers by the reply.

How is your reality now the bogus "investigation" is gone? What is the next cause and who is going to be the biggest cry baby drama queen over it. All you losers out there just realize you cannot win and never will.

Unregistered
    LOL! Totally right! The only 8' you have is the pile of filthy clothes and bags of garbage you live with in whatever shthole you call a home. Your people are so filthy white trash your filthy asses would be evicted from an indian reservation. A neighborhood committee from the quarters would circulate a petition to remove you from their neighborhood you bring the neighborhood down.

Unregistered
    LOL! Totally right! The only 8' you have is the pile of filthy clothes and bags of garbage you live with in whatever shthole you call a home. Your people are so filthy white trash your filthy asses would be evicted from an indian reservation. A neighborhood committee from the quarters would circulate a petition to remove you from their neighborhood you bring the neighborhood down.
    I can't help it you still live with me and your mother,the 8' of clothes is your clothes that you expect your mother to wash for you.

Unregistered
    I can't help it you still live with me and your mother,the 8' of clothes is your clothes that you expect your mother to wash for you.
    thats right, your mom is my *****, cook su¢k and fu¢k and clean, you make a good towel boy too now run along while your mom does her morning thing don't worry, your mom is not totally depraved, its just the di¢k making her talk like that

Unregistered

Disgusting sick perverts

What kind of awful sick deputies are you? Totally disgusting mentally disturbed sex perverts talking like this? No wonder HCSO has the rep it has, it is mostly true. Htf you people keep any form of accreditation is a miracle. Seriously would be ashamed to wear anything with your county name on it.

Unregistered
    What kind of awful sick deputies are you? Totally disgusting mentally disturbed sex perverts talking like this? No wonder HCSO has the rep it has, it is mostly true. Htf you people keep any form of accreditation is a miracle. Seriously would be ashamed to wear anything with your county name on it.
    Because any accredited process is like her college diploma.... Pay a fee..... Get a B