Found this in the City forum: "MDPD high ranking official............................ - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t care if their middle I don’t care if it was a Pio I don’t care if it was a major. You have a sleazy hotel with a prostitute and you’re married man who will probably take some disease back home to your wife. What kind of a ****ing man does that shit! I hope a blast his name and I hope internal affairs gets involved. I pre-he was working was on an off duty or in his county vehicle. Enough of this demoralizing of families and our department.
    Agreed...any man that catches a disease and gives it to his significant other should be 39'd ..period...it's called negligence and reckless!!! There are laws that are in place for stuff like that and these dudes hide behind the excuse of "oh,i didn't know." You didn't know because they are scared to get tested and the doctor advising him his demise...county used to do physicals every year..then every 5 years and now whenever you free to..officer be ruining there wives lives because of 33's...

Unregistered
    Disgusting..... Period! What a Sishonor & what a Violation to your Queen! A Total lack of concern & Respect. They should be 39’d.

Unregistered
    I spoke To my boy at the city. Rumors are flaring. I think I know what’s come back it could be. I was in Property and I heard the same thing. Somebody’s about to get their spot blown up and the wife is going to take it o to my boy at the city. Rumors are flaring. I think I know what’s come back it could be. I was in Property and I heard the same thing. Somebody’s about to get their spot blown up and the wife is going to take it off All.

Unregistered
    I say it’s Airport Lt.

Unregistered
    I say it’s Airport Lt.
    Won’t be the first time.

Unregistered

Serve em Up City.

Blast this Lt. Who is probably an Ass to his Troops. Karma Baby!!

Unregistered
    Rodriguez or Jenkins only scumbags that I think Bang Nasty 🐤 & aren’t worth a Crap.

Unregistered
    Jenkins or Manny. How Dirty was the girl. Lol

Unregistered
    Jenkins or Manny. How Dirty was the girl. Lol
    My $$ on KO old skool NS. Always wantin to eat good. My Man best not get it twisted on his old lady though. She”ll put it on him from head to toe.

Unregistered
    Bet by paycheck it was low life Lt POS, who would fell his mother up the riv. That guys hands with scum of the earth then acts like he is high & mighty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast