Found this in the City forum: "MDPD high ranking official............................ - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Clue: higher than a sgt but lower than a major hmmm

Unregistered
    It’s a Famous Lt.

Unregistered
    Oh famous for being an Ass

Unregistered
    Like the story of the former Miami Gardens Chief, caught busy in a dirty motel with hookers. Hahahahaha losers.

Unregistered
    When will these dogs learn? You got a life you got in House cookie. No cookie in the world is worth me demolishing my family and what I built my home my pension. Especially with these girls out here that only are looking to get ahead. What an idiot. I say we take a gue when will these dogs learn? You got a life you got in House cookie. No cookie in the world is worth me demolishing my family and what I built my home my pension. Especially with these girls out here that only are looking to get ahead. What an idiotic Thing to do. I can’t wait till the city spills it!!

Unregistered
    Lieutenants are not high ranking they are middle managers

Unregistered

It’s the Fact, not the Title!

I don’t care if their middle I don’t care if it was a Pio I don’t care if it was a major. You have a sleazy hotel with a prostitute and you’re married man who will probably take some disease back home to your wife. What kind of a ****ing man does that shit! I hope a blast his name and I hope internal affairs gets involved. I pre-he was working was on an off duty or in his county vehicle. Enough of this demoralizing of families and our department.

Unregistered
    Ok so who do we think it is?

Unregistered
    I got head from a stripper once and it was so good, but I am single and I can do that. I do not feel guilty.

Unregistered
    Agreed! You don’t sneak around, Lie & violate your marriage. You were single. These maggots aren’t.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast