Found this in the City forum: "MDPD high ranking official............................
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Found this in the City forum: "MDPD high ranking official............................

"MDPD high-ranking official should stay out of the city of Miami sleazy motels. I guess the rumors are true, not only are you a Low life but a Dumbass too. She gona get 💰💰 if she peeps you. Lol"

Unregistered
    Omg!!! Wtf is wrong with these Cats! How Embarrassing to Family, Self & Job

Unregistered

Cool

so who was the horny one who cannot satisfy his wife any longer and needs to do it with a hooker? The name will eventually come out... those city guys do not play.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "MDPD high-ranking official should stay out of the city of Miami sleazy motels. I guess the rumors are true, not only are you a Low life but a Dumbass too. She gona get 💰💰 if she peeps you. Lol"
    Long ago; under similarly led administration, a high ranking command officer was observed entering a hotel with a female secretary; supposedly to "advice" the secretary. This was witnessed by an astute PCB lieutenant, who was on an unrelated surveillance and immediately informed the then vertically challenged PCB captain. Irate, the then police director, upon learning of this apparent sexual peccadillo, transferred the astute lieutenant to an assignment of his choice to avoid a law suit and moved the vertically challenged PCB captain to a district, but eventually appointed him major. Predictably, nothing happened to the "counseling" high ranking command officer. High ranking command officers, except Purdy, have repeatedly engaged in sexual promiscuity. The most hilarious was that involving a high ranking command officer, surprised by a security guard of a local children's hospital at its parking building, as that high ranking officer laid pipe into a secretary within his assigned county vehicle. Lesson? Nothing to see here, move along.

Unregistered
    I think that is Crazy. To lose your pension, vehicle & wife/kids is not Aorport. But Hera is the kicker. I made a phone call, it’s all over the district it happened in & the “ Gold Badge” I’m question has a Few Friends in the City si it will eventually get back to the wife. Who I hope not only throws in the Towel but get tested for STDs. How embarrassing that we are on another Dept forum but more that he is with Prostitues. Oh yea friend told me motel is all about working girls.

Unregistered
    Ok so who is the Idiot? How much of a Loser is he? I hope they make an example out of him.

Unregistered
    Dude for real a hooker? With so many women out there who love the uniform you pick a hooker? Lmaooooo!

Unregistered
    Fake news.

Unregistered
    No my Brother I don’t think so, I’ve been reading the City’s forum, and my buddy works over there, says it was really one of us. I’ll tell ya this Guy is screwed if they put his name out there! Those guys are relentless for exposing shit. I can think of a few know offenders that are married & have an stupid steak. More Bad press for us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Long ago; under similarly led administration, a high ranking command officer was observed entering a hotel with a female secretary; supposedly to "advice" the secretary. This was witnessed by an astute PCB lieutenant, who was on an unrelated surveillance and immediately informed the then vertically challenged PCB captain. Irate, the then police director, upon learning of this apparent sexual peccadillo, transferred the astute lieutenant to an assignment of his choice to avoid a law suit and moved the vertically challenged PCB captain to a district, but eventually appointed him major. Predictably, nothing happened to the "counseling" high ranking command officer. High ranking command officers, except Purdy, have repeatedly engaged in sexual promiscuity. The most hilarious was that involving a high ranking command officer, surprised by a security guard of a local children's hospital at its parking building, as that high ranking officer laid pipe into a secretary within his assigned county vehicle. Lesson? Nothing to see here, move along.
    Same thing happened years ago in Kendall district..let's just say The Old Wesley Inn Hotel at Town & Country Mall has stories..lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast