Majors - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Majors

Unregistered
    Open your eyes. Both DC’s have no idea what there doing and are in over their heads. They were both LTs before becoming DC’s.

Everyone thinks it’s awesome the one DC is always on the road taking calls and backing people up. There is a reason for it. It’s because he has no clue what he is doing so he avoids the workload of a DC and answers calls all day.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2947899]Open your eyes. Both DC’s have no idea what there doing and are in over their heads. They were both LTs before becoming DC’s.

Everyone thinks it’s awesome the one DC is always on the road taking calls and backing people up. There is a reason for it. It’s because he has no clue what he is doing so he avoids the workload of a DC and answers calls all day.[/QUOTE

I agree 100% with your statement. The Chief was afraid to hire individuals with prior command staff experience because they would have known much more than he knows.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2948032]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Open your eyes. Both DC’s have no idea what there doing and are in over their heads. They were both LTs before becoming DC’s.

Everyone thinks it’s awesome the one DC is always on the road taking calls and backing people up. There is a reason for it. It’s because he has no clue what he is doing so he avoids the workload of a DC and answers calls all day.[/QUOTE

I agree 100% with your statement. The Chief was afraid to hire individuals with prior command staff experience because they would have known much more than he knows.
    Yes Chief didn’t want any prior chiefs/deputy chief expierence under him because they would call out the data driven nonsense and his insane spending

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone tell Yates that his in car mdt Internet modems suck!!!!! This guy set us back 5 years in technology ! MDT’s lose connections when you hit a pot hole driving through Jones Walker!! Yates, I want my Verizon air card back!!!!
    Who the he!! put Yates in charge of technology and guns?? He’s royally screwed it all up in a short time

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345