Majors - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Majors

Unregistered
    Who exactly are they going to be supervising? CCPD has about 220 sworn and they don’t even have that much brass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who exactly are they going to be supervising? CCPD has about 220 sworn and they don’t even have that much brass.
    Your wrong about that CCPD has more brass even if these promotions happen, which they will

Unregistered
    I am going to hodges , put me back on the list

Unregistered
    I am going to hodges , put me back on the list
    Sorry all 12 Sergeants will be promoted no later than December 2018. I don't think even Hodges can help you. Wow Wow there will be some very junior officers with 3 stripes, sucks to not have a degree. Many of you have had many years to at least get a 2 year degree, sucks to be you.

Unregistered
    Your wrong about that CCPD has more brass even if these promotions happen, which they will
    They sure as hell don’t have “Majors”. FMPD and the cape are not big enough departments to even have a necessity for the rank of Major.

I can guarantee you these ranks are being fabricated to make up for the fact that the DCs weren’t promoted from within.

Unregistered
    More chiefs than Indians. Need more cops to take the 5 crashes and 17 calls holding at 6pm

Unregistered
    I thought the new staggered shifts was supposed to solve the holding calls issue

Unregistered
    I thought the new staggered shifts was supposed to solve the holding calls issue
    If you get to work ass clown slug maybe the calls would get answered.

Unregistered

Calls

If they createda separate agency for dumbbar, there would be no calls holding at 6pm

Unregistered
    They sure as hell don’t have “Majors”. FMPD and the cape are not big enough departments to even have a necessity for the rank of Major.

I can guarantee you these ranks are being fabricated to make up for the fact that the DCs weren’t promoted from within.
    LCSO has 1550 employees and only have 4 majors.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast