GO Gary Pruitt for Sheriff - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Isn’t that the American way? At least they aren’t cutting off heads or throwing people off of roofs like some 3rd world shitholes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all come on here and bash each other with hatred then log on at night in the same zone, call each other brother, sweat, eat and work with each other. Ita stupid
    I don't know where you are assigned, but I have not had a zone partner to call brother in a year. When I do, on occasion, have someone assigned with me, I never see them. Most of the time we dont get 40, let alone be able to 40 with anyone. Our back up is usualy x6 or 30 min away. With only 4 to 5 units on a squad, there is no “work with each other”. The office has done a great job slowly destroying any type of comradery or team building. What do supervisors do if they even smell a hint of deputies chatting on a call? Go x8! You have no say here unless u have a cage in your car. If you are one of the ones that call for a “zone car” when real police work falls on your lap, then you are one of the useless POG’s that work here.

Unregistered
    In most larger cities, the un-caged and unmarked cars begin at the Lieutenant. level, not the case here?

Unregistered
    In most larger cities, the un-caged and unmarked cars begin at the Lieutenant. level, not the case here?
    Do yourself a favor. STFU.

Unregistered
    Notice thr was two threads w first being Go Sheriff Chronister.
    What made a few posts but this one has 5 pages. Very telling and most are for Gary as positive.

Unregistered
    Gary’s got my vote👍🏻

Unregistered

Gary Pruitt for Sheriff 2020!

It's time for a change from the wealthy Sheriff who travels with his protection detail as if he was the President of the US!

Gary has it this go around!

Unregistered
    Gary is a very simple man.. no chance in hell

Unregistered
    Gary is a cop! He will have our backs and get this place in gear. Not to mention work with us not against us! He wants union protection for the deputies and wants to clean house with all the dirty IA folks and years of dirty people who were promoted by Chad... GARY HAS MY VOTE AND MY FAMILIES VOTE! And also the votes of my squad! Even my supervisor said he is voting for Boswell in August to bump Chad out then Gary in November!!! Bye Chad we don’t care for you out here on the streets! But we won’t be able to talk like that once we get the new cameras...

Unregistered
    Gary is a cop! He will have our backs and get this place in gear. Not to mention work with us not against us! He wants union protection for the deputies and wants to clean house with all the dirty IA folks and years of dirty people who were promoted by Chad... GARY HAS MY VOTE AND MY FAMILIES VOTE! And also the votes of my squad! Even my supervisor said he is voting for Boswell in August to bump Chad out then Gary in November!!! Bye Chad we don’t care for you out here on the streets! But we won’t be able to talk like that once we get the new cameras...
    Vote McMullen!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast