GO Gary Pruitt for Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Feeney never worked at FDLE, you stupid idiot. Love it when these bottomfeeders THINK they know what's going on in the agency but they always get it wrong. Handle your calls and be loyal to the administration. That's all you need to concern yourself with.
    Let me help them out. The correct answer would be Bob Ura. A guy that left and came back as a Major! Only at HCSO!

Unregistered
    Let me help them out. The correct answer would be Bob Ura. A guy that left and came back as a Major! Only at HCSO!
    He came back as a jail lieutenant and worked his way up from there. Don’t speak of that which you don’t understand.

Unregistered
    You need to learn to keep peoples name out of your mouth. You need to learn.
    Or what? You'll send me to midnight patrol in the middle of nowhere? Too late. I'm already there and making more than my corporal and almost as much as my sergeant. And I'm not even the poster you were talking to.

See, a healthy organization doesn't need to make threats or control the way people talk and think. Happy people are happy and even the usual complaining at any job is healthy when the employees are happy. But when you need to start threatening to people to elicit loyalty or rely on other people to dime them out for having "wrong think," well, the word Stasi comes to mind.

I'll exercise my democratic freedom during any election and if the administration wants to fire me for exercising my rights, I would encourage them to read 30.078 FS.

Unregistered
    Ciro came from FDLE as a Major I believe

Unregistered
    Or what? You'll send me to midnight patrol in the middle of nowhere? Too late. I'm already there and making more than my corporal and almost as much as my sergeant. And I'm not even the poster you were talking to.

See, a healthy organization doesn't need to make threats or control the way people talk and think. Happy people are happy and even the usual complaining at any job is healthy when the employees are happy. But when you need to start threatening to people to elicit loyalty or rely on other people to dime them out for having "wrong think," well, the word Stasi comes to mind.

I'll exercise my democratic freedom during any election and if the administration wants to fire me for exercising my rights, I would encourage them to read 30.078 FS.
    Well said. Running a business by negative reinforcement and fear can not be sustained. Piss poor managers do this. Their people will eventually turn on them. Leaders lead by example and positive reinforcement, which this agency has NONE. Unless you are on the fast track like certain plant city female 8 year corporals. Leaders are naturally respected and followed to hell and back by subordinates.
    I have seen this agency fall to pieces after Henderson left. Its a lost cause. Make your enployees happy starting with UNDERSTANDING and your SUPPORT and everything else will fall into place. Every day I feel that no one understand what the hell we do. Not victims, complainants, criminals, the courts, and ESPECIALLY... our own damn command.

Unregistered
    Its exactly why Pruitt has a good shot at winning. People are fed up with this IA mentality. Chad has used discipline for minor crap to get his revenge on those he doesnt like. Go look at hsd and how they cleaned house. The person he put in charge was thr to get rid of people w any bs excuse they could come up with. All he did was make enemies. Another reason to vote Pruitt for a chance at a union vote.

Unregistered
    Feeney never worked at FDLE, you stupid idiot. Love it when these bottomfeeders THINK they know what's going on in the agency but they always get it wrong. Handle your calls and be loyal to the administration. That's all you need to concern yourself with.
    Does it really matter? He still came in from the outside and got appointed to a major so stfu moron

Unregistered
    Does it really matter? He still came in from the outside and got appointed to a major so stfu moron
    Exactly. Who cares. Did he hump a god damn zone like we did for decades? No! Screw where he came from. Worse than FDLE. He came from the moron Secret Service. What does that job have anything to do with leading real cops??

Unregistered
    Exactly. Who cares. Did he hump a god damn zone like we did for decades? No! Screw where he came from. Worse than FDLE. He came from the moron Secret Service. What does that job have anything to do with leading real cops??
    Absolutely nothing.

Unregistered
    Um........ Previtera- Secret Service.......Feeney -Air Marshalls....Livingston- FBI..................Ura- FDLE.......Dominguez- TIA Police..........just so everyone is straight. And it doesnt really matter anyway

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast