Is AID Going Soft? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you really that dumb? He is THE ELECTED SHERIFF. And he will be for as long as he wants. You can hope otherwise but that is called fantasy land. Head to Disney mother fuc*er.
    Same ole statements by same ole Bob asshole lover.. Who cares he is an elected official does that preclude him from any scrunity or punishment. FU mother****er.

Unregistered
    That guy is a weasel. Tryin to go up there to prove he is a company man and get lt. He sucked as patrol Sgt
    Agreed 100%.

Note that many of the people who sucked at the job ended up in IA and then on the promotional fast track. They didn't improve though but got worse.

Unregistered
    Same ole statements by same ole Bob asshole lover.. Who cares he is an elected official does that preclude him from any scrunity or punishment. FU mother****er.
    Love you too ****!

Unregistered
    That guy is a weasel. Tryin to go up there to prove he is a company man and get lt. He sucked as patrol Sgt
    Just like the new Lt pick, MH.

Unregistered
    Vitro is going to AID? Oh I’m sure he thinks that’s the fast track to lieutenant. I’m saying he falls flat on his face out there.
    He had a meeting with Bob to ask what he needs to do to be promoted. Bob told him to put in for the IA spot.

Unregistered
    He had a meeting with Bob to ask what he needs to do to be promoted. Bob told him to put in for the IA spot.
    He will be an obedient little tool for Bob's IA circus. Better do exactly what Bob tells you when handling a case if you want to get promoted. Classic conflict of interest in which those investigated get sc***ed. Imagine a judge telling prosecutors and the jury how they should play it. It's a total fraud.

Unregistered
    Bob likes those soy boy beta cuck males in IA because they are easily intimidated by him and do as he says. Plenty of those on the ARB boards as well.

Unregistered
    I never thought I'd see this day but Bob has managed to become the perfect failure. Failure as a lawyer, a sheriff, and a politician.

Unregistered
    I never thought I'd see this day but Bob has managed to become the perfect failure. Failure as a lawyer, a sheriff, and a politician.
    In your wet dream that is the case. Bob is untouched by your BS. I hear he is getting a lot of phone calls on the Third Floor from citizens in support. The Sharpton Squad is squealing but the SLIENT MAJORITY is what matters and they know the truth. Keep smack talking Keyboard Warrior but at the end of the day Bob as you call him and Sheriff as we call him will be Sheriff or whatever else he wants for the next 20 years. Stand by and watch. The Sheriff maned up and did right by not caving to big mouth puzzes. A lot of lawyers say he did it right. Maybe the Sheriff will run for SAO and dump fat Bernie’s ass on the street?

Unregistered
    Hey Bob suck boy, you are a word smith if ever there were one. Point is he’s putting a weak ass ***** in AID. And weak ass *****es don’t survive there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast