9mm - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9mm

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 9 mm ammo is cheaper. The low-T ladyboys they have been hiring can't handle the recoil of the .45. If this trend continues we will be shooting .380 in a few years.
    Just looked, .380 isn't any cheaper than 9mm. Maybe .22 LR (its really cheap) you can easily carry a couple hundred rounds in your pocket, fun to shoot, not loud, practically no recoil. Plus the FBI report said shot placement was the most important consideration, .22 LR is very accurate.

Unregistered
    Because the current generation of trainees is not capable of handling the .45 ACP. The 9mm has been determined to be mild enough that it won't cause high levels of apprehension and terror when firing. It also allows them to carry 15, 17 or more rounds per magazine which makes up for lack of skill and the ability to place shots accurately.

Unregistered
    Everyone has to have something to cry about, why not this.

Unregistered
    Everyone has to have something to cry about, why not this.
    As long as we get a raise, I could care less if the FWC issues black powder revolvers.

Unregistered

Cool Practice Ammo

Now that we're going to the cheaper to shoot 9mm, think we'll get a case of ammo to take home and practice with? After all, they'll have money left over from not spending it on expensive .45 ACP ammo.

Unregistered
    Now that we're going to the cheaper to shoot 9mm, think we'll get a case of ammo to take home and practice with? After all, they'll have money left over from not spending it on expensive .45 ACP ammo.
    You're lucky you don't turn in your firearms at the end of the shift.

Ammo to practice with? Bwaa Haa!

Unregistered
    Some Red Neck in Tally got a hair up his nose and we ended up with the .45.
    Possibly the worst compromise for a duty gun as far as weight and bulk to carry all day when the FPE on the 40 are comparable in a 9 mm frame gun.
    Affirmative Action hires cant shoot, can't fight, actually can't do much other than complain and draw a paycheck' that is why we are going back to the 9mm
    Ok Barney Fife

Unregistered

Snowflake won t slap but he will lick

Some Red Neck in Tally got a hair up his nose and we ended up with the .45.
    Possibly the worst compromise for a duty gun as far as weight and bulk to carry all day when the FPE on the 40 are comparable in a 9 mm frame gun.
    Affirmative Action hires cant shoot, can't fight, actually can't do much other than complain and draw a paycheck' that is why we are going back to the 9mm
    Aww we poor little snowflake ❄❄ , the 45 is too heavy for me to wear ALL DAY!
    Like I said, you are the turtle police!

Unregistered

Cool I Qualified

Qualified with the 9mm Glock 17. It is great to have a more powerful less recoiling pistol that I can qualify the first time firing. Going to the 9mm was a great choice.

The grip on the .45 was just too wide and hard to hold, plus it was heavier to carry around during the shift. Another problem was the .45 jammed on me often. The 21 just wasn't reliable.

FWC made a good pick with this pistol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12