Moving to Lee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Lee

Unregistered

Moving to Lee

Have decided to move to Lee County I'm retiring after over 30 yrs in law enforcement I'm still young mid 50s debating about maybe working local again since most of my career was spent in federal law enforcement I know about the EOT. My question for anyone that can answer is does LCSO have bailiffs I know CCSO does and they can work PT. Does LCSO offer that as well?

Unregistered
    Go to CCSO or wok in the federal court. Anywhere but Lee.

Unregistered
    CCSO is my first choice, federal court is my second to be honest haven't researched if ft Myers has a federal court house and do they have CSO. Thanks for the feed back. I'm not going to be in a huge hurry and dont want fulltime in anything and I wont work weekends or holidays. I've been told that's the beauty of being retired to pick and choose.

Unregistered
    A) we don't need anymore people moving here period.

B) keep your old retired ass home and quit milking government.

C) Y'all don't come back now ya hear?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Well dip shit it's a free country and I dont care about a POS like you telling me what to do. I've earned my government pension while you were sperm in your daddies nut sack I was a cop. And second I would love to run into a cum sucking POS like you. Your just some key board tough guy but your really a *****. You have a nice night now go home I'm sure your mommy is wondering when your sucking her tits again

Unregistered

I bet your an unemployed loser and if by small chance you are a cop you must be a POS cop, the ones no one works with and only tough on a key board. Have a nice night

Unregistered
    Well dip shit it's a free country and I dont care about a POS like you telling me what to do. I've earned my government pension while you were sperm in your daddies nut sack I was a cop. And second I would love to run into a cum sucking POS like you. Your just some key board tough guy but your really a *****. You have a nice night now go home I'm sure your mommy is wondering when your sucking her tits again
    PERFECT! you are going to fit in just fine with us!

Wear your vest 24/7 though... The knives never stop

Unregistered
    Well since we determine who to hire, you just failed anger management. Better get used to this....

Unregistered

A sad reflection of our management speaking for the agency again.

Unregistered
    Well since we determine who to hire, you just failed anger management. Better get used to this....
    Who's angry? I just dont take alot of bs from some numb nuts. And who probably has the IQ of a **** roach

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast