Cmp - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cmp

Unregistered
    and i heard it was expanding.... and to the idiot who doesn't understand critcal market pay, it was intended to draw people into certain counties that have heavier work loads. NOT HIGHER COSTS OF LIVING. that is what CAD is for.

Unregistered
    Expanding to where? Do you know?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Expanding to where? Do you know?
    All of Florida

Unregistered
    and i heard it was expanding.... and to the idiot who doesn't understand critcal market pay, it was intended to draw people into certain counties that have heavier work loads. NOT HIGHER COSTS OF LIVING. that is what CAD is for.

Lol you're an idiot. So some research. I mean, it's in the name you fool. Critical MARKET Pay, so it's in regard to the market. It's not called heavier work load pay. You dipshit. But then again, you are just a trooper.

Unregistered
    Lol you're an idiot. So some research. I mean, it's in the name you fool. Critical MARKET Pay, so it's in regard to the market. It's not called heavier work load pay. You dipshit. But then again, you are just a trooper.
    the MARKET refers to area not cost of living. you sir are the idiot. you should "so some research" on the english language and terminology... I'll bet the lawyers run circles around you in court....

Unregistered
    the MARKET refers to area not cost of living. you sir are the idiot. you should "so some research" on the english language and terminology... I'll bet the lawyers run circles around you in court....

Lol if you really think that "market" means the area then you must also think "trooper" means Police Officer. Not even close BUD!

Unregistered
    Lol if you really think that "market" means the area then you must also think "trooper" means Police Officer. Not even close BUD!
    No, the dude is actually right. Critical market are places where the division has a critical need to retain troopers due to high call volume combined with turnover rate. Places unlike Miami, where cost of living is through the roof, which is why they get CAD, but they get applicants from and transfers to Miami regularly, which is why they don’t get CMP. It’s funny, every person I’ve assisted or arrested seems to think that trooper and police officer means the same thing. But you know better, I guess.

Unregistered
    No, the dude is actually right. Critical market are places where the division has a critical need to retain troopers due to high call volume combined with turnover rate. Places unlike Miami, where cost of living is through the roof, which is why they get CAD, but they get applicants from and transfers to Miami regularly, which is why they don’t get CMP. It’s funny, every person I’ve assisted or arrested seems to think that trooper and police officer means the same thing. But you know better, I guess.
    Apply to your local Police Department bro, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. No offense, but troopers don't do squat.

Unregistered
    Apply to your local Police Department bro, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. No offense, but troopers don't do squat.
    well based on your post, you have no clue what CMP is since you are not a trooper. so go troll somehwere else... Moron city cop.

Unregistered
    No wonder you guys don't get paid anything. you're to stupid to understand common economic vocabulary. Market is an area. Some of you guys are really dumb.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast