Cmp - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cmp

Unregistered

Angry grammar police

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No wonder you guys don't get paid anything. you're to stupid to understand common economic vocabulary. Market is an area. Some of you guys are really dumb.
    Learn to capitalize the first word of a sentence and learn the difference between to, too, and two. You should have written: You're too....Got it corrected for you.

Might want to be careful whom you address as "stupid."

Unregistered
    No wonder you guys don't get paid anything. you're to stupid to understand common economic vocabulary. Market is an area. Some of you guys are really dumb.

Learn to capitalize the first word of a sentence and learn the difference between to, too, and two. You should have written: You're too....Got it corrected for you.

hahahahahahaha! S/He might need some salve for that burn! Of course, her/his retort will probably be s/he typed from her/his phone or some other lame response to rationalize her/his incompetence.

Unregistered

Butt hurt much gramar nazi? I see that poster got your attention. I guess s/he hit home. Thank you for the entertainment!

Unregistered
    Butt hurt much gramar nazi? I see that poster got your attention. I guess s/he hit home. Thank you for the entertainment!
    Here is a 'm' for the one you are missing.

Unregistered
    Here is a 'm' for the one you are missing.
    mmmm. hmmmm. whatever... gramar nazi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123