Google Reviews of Non-Emergency Staff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Google Reviews of Non-Emergency Staff

When your best and brightest employees leave, there's a reason for that, and that reason is piss-poor management.

But don't take my word for it: the public doesn't seem to appreciate the level of service they are getting from the TRU or dispatch either.

"Rhonda Lozano: They don’t answer the phone then whenever they do they send you to some freaking recording I just want to know if an iPhone was turned in that’s it but can’t get anybody to respond to you that’s sad this is what we pay for."

"Sun orthunder: Non emergency officers are unnecessarily rude and talk to you like you stupid when theyre not even listening to what your saying. And previously my ex bf (330lb) hit me(160)I ran to my neighbor to call police because he grabbed my phone & broke it so I cudn' t call. He was in my house when police got to the house I own and they took his side and said it was mutual. I cant just put him out. If it was mutual why was I running out my house and he broke my phone. They're useless I will never trust them again. I asked them abt my phone they said it was a civil matter make a report but they came to my house when he called them for washing powder & a firestick."

"Espanola Gupa: Lazy rude unprofessional. I called non emergency number people answering the phone were white trash. No manners no dignity."

"Aj Pointer: Amazing that it's a holiday weekend and called non-emergency twice ans no answer. 230-245 sunday 7/3/16. I guess the city can't afford t more city employees since they spend so much money on sign police and sign training."

"Caitlin Dunnavant: non-emergency dispatch woman working 11 am august 29 was unbelievably nasty. i had just been in a car accident and was trying to avoid wasting a police officers time coming out here by asking a few questions about the process of what to do regarding calling the insurance companies so we didnt have to call an officer out for our fender bender. she snapped very rudely at me "maam im not going to answer your questions.. do you want an officer to come out or not.." told me i was wasting her time and she had 911 calls coming in, but i had called the non-emergency number. apparently her 2 minutes is more."

"shania twain: wow I must say, the Clearwater police must pick and choose what things they will look into and the things they feel are a waste of their so called precious time. I contacted them a week ago last Friday with concerns of someone stealing my debit care information and using it to order a few things, I had contacted my bank at 5:33AM that morning and they put a stop on my cared and began a fraud investigation. The officer I spoke with said that there was a problem with that, if I stopped my card at 533 am then how could someone order something at 557pm, I told her that it was 557 on the 29th and this is the 30th, then I felt profiled, I was then asked if I was black, white, Hispanic, and so on... What does that have to do with the tea in china?? Any how, I was told that an officer would be assigned the fraud case on Monday, since it was Friday night. I had done a lot of leg work and contacted both merchants that were compromised by these carrier criminals. I had contacted again the Clearwater police with new information on Sunday and the information was added to my file and again was told that I would have an officer contacting me concerning this on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Till this day nothing has happened, both merchants have like forgotten about this. I understand that there is a lot of issues going on today, but If I was like everyone else, saying, oh its only 50.00, then how many more people, have gone thru this thought the same thing after knowing that the local police and merchants just drop these small transactions of fraud and worry about the BIG charges. I'm not sure but I'm thinking that the small amounts that are just dismissed out weight the large ones billions to millions. This is a billion dollar loss that is passed onto us, the TAX payers for the losses the business tend to wright off. Where or when is this kind of BS stopping? Why haven't the Police taken any of this seriously?"

Unregistered
    " Yo laz Auguss I dun calls da Polee on my boyfrend Roosevelt. He dun calls me a hoe in frunna our churn den he broken my i-fone. Dey woodnt arress him! Big mamma on da fone line was rood and da Polee was profyling me"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    " Yo laz Auguss I dun calls da Polee on my boyfrend Roosevelt. He dun calls me a hoe in frunna our churn den he broken my i-fone. Dey woodnt arress him! Big mamma on da fone line was rood and da Polee was profyling me"
    Shut up, Clarkson.

Unregistered
    Has anyone including Staff duty stopped to consider why a majority of the Comm Center is not satisfied and miserable in their jobs? Because it's like the movie Mean Girls in that place. TS is a bully, will stab you in the back and is two faced. Phones could be ringing off the hook but she will pull supervisor friends off the floor to gossip in her office for 45 minutes to an hour at a time. And especially when she is having personal problems. She will even complain about operators and supervisors and put them down on the floor in front of everyone. Dispatchers aren't allowed on their phones unless you are a friend then she just overlooks it. She overlooks alot for her friends KT and KP who basically get away with everything. Unless you are KT or KP, she has talked sh*t about you. Yes, TL how does that feel? How impartial can a supervisor be when there is FB posts of all of them all the time together on their personal time. KT jokes about TS (her bestie) doing her annual review on FB. You all see it. Ask any dispatcher (with the exception of the clique) if what I just wrote is untrue, without fear of retribution. Because if you stick up for yourself, she will make you pay and do it in front of everyone on the floor. And then micromanage your every move until you quit and leave. Or have her crew do it for her. How professional. Moral of the story...you can be a good dispatcher and love your job but there is only so much sh*t a person can take and what do you think that does to morale. And you wonder why dispatchers sound pissed off.

By the way, whatever happened to Comm Center Staff Inspection report? TS make that go away too? Is no one mentioning any of this in exit interviews? Or are they just tired of TS always getting away with everything? Hey, brass guess how many of you she has bragged about being friends with and worked out with? And the problem will continue....

Unregistered
    Has anyone including Staff duty stopped to consider why a majority of the Comm Center is not satisfied and miserable in their jobs? Because it's like the movie Mean Girls in that place. TS is a bully, will stab you in the back and is two faced. Phones could be ringing off the hook but she will pull supervisor friends off the floor to gossip in her office for 45 minutes to an hour at a time. And especially when she is having personal problems. She will even complain about operators and supervisors and put them down on the floor in front of everyone. Dispatchers aren't allowed on their phones unless you are a friend then she just overlooks it. She overlooks alot for her friends KT and KP who basically get away with everything. Unless you are KT or KP, she has talked sh*t about you. Yes, TL how does that feel? How impartial can a supervisor be when there is FB posts of all of them all the time together on their personal time. KT jokes about TS (her bestie) doing her annual review on FB. You all see it. Ask any dispatcher (with the exception of the clique) if what I just wrote is untrue, without fear of retribution. Because if you stick up for yourself, she will make you pay and do it in front of everyone on the floor. And then micromanage your every move until you quit and leave. Or have her crew do it for her. How professional. Moral of the story...you can be a good dispatcher and love your job but there is only so much sh*t a person can take and what do you think that does to morale. And you wonder why dispatchers sound pissed off.

By the way, whatever happened to Comm Center Staff Inspection report? TS make that go away too? Is no one mentioning any of this in exit interviews? Or are they just tired of TS always getting away with everything? Hey, brass guess how many of you she has bragged about being friends with and worked out with? And the problem will continue....

If you think things in the comm center are bad, you wouldn't be much happier in the TRU.

To put it generously, there isn't not a single PST or PST Supervisor who can write a police report.

In fact, I'm almost certain that if CPD decided to give a Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) to all of the PSTs and PST Supervisors, it would quickly discover that the vast majority of the staff in the TRU read and write at a 10th grade level or lower.

Most agencies usually require TABE scores from all applicants, and they only hire people who score 12.9 (i.e., high school graduates).

Slaughter, the detectives who get assigned the crap from the TRU, and the report reviewers (i.e., the ones who aren't illiterate themselves) all know that this is the case. Hell, as some of the comments above indicate, even the public knows that this is the case.

Why don't they do anything about it?

I know Lt. D'Amico, who was in charge of the unit for a while, believed the reports the unit generated were inconsequential, and as a result, it didn't really matter what they looked like.

What a f-ing idiot!

Unregistered
    If you think things in the comm center are bad, you wouldn't be much happier in the TRU.

To put it generously, there isn't not a single PST or PST Supervisor who can write a police report.

In fact, I'm almost certain that if CPD decided to give a Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) to all of the PSTs and PST Supervisors, it would quickly discover that the vast majority of the staff in the TRU read and write at a 10th grade level or lower.

Most agencies usually require TABE scores from all applicants, and they only hire people who score 12.9 (i.e., high school graduates).

Slaughter, the detectives who get assigned the crap from the TRU, and the report reviewers (i.e., the ones who aren't illiterate themselves) all know that this is the case. Hell, as some of the comments above indicate, even the public knows that this is the case.

Why don't they do anything about it?

I know Lt. D'Amico, who was in charge of the unit for a while, believed the reports the unit generated were inconsequential, and as a result, it didn't really matter what they looked like.

What a f-ing idiot!
    Shut up Andrew, you got fired/left, go away already

Unregistered

😞

Let’s all join the pity party train, toot toot

Unregistered
    Shut up Andrew, you got fired/left, go away already
    We all know CPD doesn't fire anyone, and not a single person has been fired from the TRU in about a decade, including Andrew.

Sleep on the job?

You won't get written up. Ask Wanda.

Impersonate a police officer and receive complaints from the public about it?

That's not an issue. Ask Estrella.

Say you're afraid to discipline minority employees because you fear a lawsuit?

That's a smart management move. Ask Beebe.

I'm surprised no one has ever audited Beebe's time sheets.

The fire department recently did so, and they were able to get rid of an incompetent employee that way.

Clearwater deputy fire chief resigns as report on sick leave abuse is released

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...ased_168506296

Can't recognize incompetence?

That's the whole ****ing unit.

Keep riding that gravy train!

Unregistered
    We all know CPD doesn't fire anyone, and not a single person has been fired from the TRU in about a decade, including Andrew.

Sleep on the job?

You won't get written up. Ask Wanda.

Impersonate a police officer and receive complaints from the public about it?

That's not an issue. Ask Estrella.

Say you're afraid to discipline minority employees because you fear a lawsuit?

That's a smart management move. Ask Beebe.

I'm surprised no one has ever audited Beebe's time sheets.

The fire department recently did so, and they were able to get rid of an incompetent employee that way.

Clearwater deputy fire chief resigns as report on sick leave abuse is released

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...ased_168506296

Can't recognize incompetence?

That's the whole ****ing unit.

Keep riding that gravy train!
    Just to clarify, multiple complaints were made about Estrella Murphy impersonating a police officer, including to her supervisor.

Unregistered
    Let’s all join the pity party train, toot toot
    Impart the wisdom upon us all. We all didn't get to go to leadership training. Love ya, mean it. *gag*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast