Bob's Taking Guns

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Don’t go against BoB and his red flag program. He went to Stenton College, and he is smarter than our founding fathers and all of the politicians in this country and maybe the rest of the world. Yes, this is a major violation to our constitution, and it will be eventually struck down by our Supreme Court.

This program doesn’t make anyone safe. This just makes our liberals warm and safe believing that nothing bad will happen. Couldn’t be further from the truth. The bad doesn’t care about the laws. The bad guy will always find a way to get a gun by getting from a friend, relative, black market or even steal it from many of our unlocked vehicle car doors. What makes this dangerous is that anyone could make an accusation against anyone about acting crazy, and they come and take your guns. Or maybe the government takes to confiscate our guns by using the Red Flag law. Now, you might think that is crazy, but never say it can’t happen. This right now is a harmless tool which could be a dangerous later down the road.

If you are a gun owner and he own many guns, thousands of dollars worth, are you going to be willing to give up your guns? It’s a matter of time, until this law creates the OK Corral. When the barricaded subject refuses and starts shooting at deputies and engaging his neighbors on the block. This is a ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

There is only one way to stop a bad guy with a gun and that is with a good guy with a gun. Protect the second amendment, and protest to shoot down this law. Your civil liberalities are more important than safety.

Unregistered
    Welcome deranged human. Everything will be okay. Bob didn’t take guns. Bob’s people get risk protection orders and then get their guns. Don’t make this a gun seizing BS NRA tactic. Educate yourself a little bit before you go all tardo onus too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome deranged human. Everything will be okay. Bob didn’t take guns. Bob’s people get risk protection orders and then get their guns. Don’t make this a gun seizing BS NRA tactic. Educate yourself a little bit before you go all tardo onus too.

Pipe down Bobby Lib. Judges are suppose to be objective and not partisan. I’m sure Bob has these judges in his pocket like most politicians do. This is a very dangerous thing to our second amendment. This will be eventually shut down by Supreme Court. Unfortunately, it will take time. Don’t give up your rights for false securities. Protect the second amendment.

Unregistered
    Pipe down Bobby Lib. Judges are suppose to be objective and not partisan. I’m sure Bob has these judges in his pocket like most politicians do. This is a very dangerous thing to our second amendment. This will be eventually shut down by Supreme Court. Unfortunately, it will take time. Don’t give up your rights for false securities. Protect the second amendment.
    Perhaps if gun crazy lunatics like you could keep their guns properly secured we wouldn’t have reasons for such orders. I know it’s usally shot out liberals that perpetrate school shootings, but it’s usually their in crazy family that has the unsecured firearms that get used. I think they shou,d start charging owners who fail to secure their guns as accessories to these shootings. Then maybe you would take securing them seriously.

Unregistered
    Perhaps if gun crazy lunatics like you could keep their guns properly secured we wouldn’t have reasons for such orders. I know it’s usally shot out liberals that perpetrate school shootings, but it’s usually their in crazy family that has the unsecured firearms that get used. I think they shou,d start charging owners who fail to secure their guns as accessories to these shootings. Then maybe you would take securing them seriously.
    Ignorant voter, I have guns and I keep them ALL locked up. Yes, all of your mass shooters were liberals that voted Democrat. The reason why these shooters were able to kill as many people that they wanted was because the shooter decided to go to a gun free zone such as a church, schools, etc. These places are false securities to have liberals believe they are in a safe place, because it’s a gun free zone. Now, if someone had a firearm at one of these gun free zones, the shooter would have been shot or been deterred from committed the criminal act.

The bad guy will always find a way to get a gun. The Red Flag Law will do nothing to prevent this from happening. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. I encourage you to purchase a firearm to protect yourself and your family. Learn gun safety rules. Don’t be a victim, be a survivor.

Don’t give up your civil liberties for safety. Protect your first and second amendment rights, and don’t allow the government infringe on it. Support your local NRA.

Unregistered
    Florida armed bystander stops gunman at crowded back-to-school event at park, police say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/06...olice-say.html

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.