The List - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The List

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every single one of you disgust me. Trashing each other on each and every single one of these threads on this website. Spreading horrible things without any consideration for anyone or anything except yourself and your own damn egos and agendas. It’s no wonder you’ve all chosen this career field. It fills your ego tanks by gaining respect from people solely based off your position in law enforcement and not bc you earned it being a decent human being outside the uniform. Many of you are incapable of earning anyone’s respect without the badge. Grow up and shut up!

This thread needs to be REMOVED. Zero facts. Accusations with zero proof. NO PURPOSE FOR IT.
    Good leadership starts at the top. Oh wait.

CB278
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every single one of you disgust me. Trashing each other on each and every single one of these threads on this website. Spreading horrible things without any consideration for anyone or anything except yourself and your own damn egos and agendas. It’s no wonder you’ve all chosen this career field. It fills your ego tanks by gaining respect from people solely based off your position in law enforcement and not bc you earned it being a decent human being outside the uniform. Many of you are incapable of earning anyone’s respect without the badge. Grow up and shut up!

This thread needs to be REMOVED. Zero facts. Accusations with zero proof. NO PURPOSE FOR IT.
    Great comment. Spot on. I'm assuming your a vet and not like most of the millennials crybabies on here. I'll bet you hit a nerve with many on the respect issue. Most of these guys didn't become cops to serve the community or even the pay. It's the many benefits that come with the job. Without the badge they'd be nobody's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123