11 months- where’s our money - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed, Chris is PBA, POAT and his family has shed blood for this department...change the rules Stahl and Greenwell.... I'm guessing you jerks are scared of an open competition with Chris for leadership....same old PBA
    The question is how do we put him in now and not wait before we get it broke up inside us

Unregistered
    The question is how do we put him in now and not wait before we get it broke up inside us
    I see on the PBA web that the PBA is loving up Gimenez who hates cops. After all that lovin.where is our contract. We are going on almost a year without a contract. Wtf? I want to see big raises and retro.

Unregistered
    I see on the PBA web that the PBA is loving up Gimenez who hates cops. After all that lovin.where is our contract. We are going on almost a year without a contract. Wtf? I want to see big raises and retro.
    When you operate from a position of fear you get eaten up. And that’s where we are these days and the PBA doesn’t seem willing to fight or defend is.

Unregistered
    Still waiting

Unregistered
    If you are waiting for an answer from the PBA you will be waiting for eternity. They will not be open and transparency is nonexistent

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123