11 months- where’s our money - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Shiver asks for receipts & has his own money to spend. Was he involved in something YES but Stead allows the BS, Jenkins runs a mock! So Blame them All!!

Unregistered
    Was Steadman at the PBA the last ten years? Because he does a great deal of blaming so he knew all of the misdeeds he now claims and did nothing. Or, he was involved in the misdeeds and thus kept his mouth shut. Or, and most likely, he’s full of shitz. As always.

Unregistered

CopsCop

What a joke!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was Steadman at the PBA the last ten years? Because he does a great deal of blaming so he knew all of the misdeeds he now claims and did nothing. Or, he was involved in the misdeeds and thus kept his mouth shut. Or, and most likely, he’s full of shitz. As always.
    Steadman was cut out years ago all power resides with the prez now u can blame him

Unregistered
    What a joke!
    Whos a cops cop?

Unregistered
    Nice diversion from the topic. Where is our raise? Steadman is up Gimenez’ arse so he should get us a contract easier than anyone but still no contract. And for
    The record I’m like others who have voiced their displeasure with this homestead rodeo clown. No retro money=no sign the contract

Unregistered
    Nice diversion from the topic. Where is our raise? Steadman is up Gimenez’ arse so he should get us a contract easier than anyone but still no contract. And for
    The record I’m like others who have voiced their displeasure with this homestead rodeo clown. No retro money=no sign the contract
    Well said. I only care about getting money in my pocket. Everything else is pure BS.

Unregistered
    Well said. I only care about getting money in my pocket. Everything else is pure BS.
    Steadman is in way over his head. We are doomed.

Unregistered
    Steadman is in way over his head. We are doomed.
    Agreed. That’s why we believe Chris Hodges should be PBA President. He will get us a contract. He will stand for the flag and for us. He will have his voice heard and we all benefit from it

Unregistered
    Agreed. That’s why we believe Chris Hodges should be PBA President. He will get us a contract. He will stand for the flag and for us. He will have his voice heard and we all benefit from it
    Agreed, Chris is PBA, POAT and his family has shed blood for this department...change the rules Stahl and Greenwell.... I'm guessing you jerks are scared of an open competition with Chris for leadership....same old PBA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast