Charges on Murderer

Unregistered

Charges on Murderer

I looked at this and I want to know how come this criminal that killed our brother was charged for Homicide before Adam even passed away?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I looked at this and I want to know how come this criminal that killed our brother was charged for Homicide before Adam even passed away?
    Because they knew Adam wouldn't make it. Very sad the false hope they made us believe he would survive. It's clearly evident he was on life support that entire time. No different from the usual day to day business at FMPD

Unregistered
    Did you really have to ask that question? Most of us knew admin and others were full of crap with the false info they were spewing. We go to the gun range and qualify, and we all know the damage that a .40 does.

Unregistered
    There is no charge for attempted murder. The only statute is for murder, and the attempted murder portion is explained in the narrative. Please educate yourself before you attempt to disparage the detectives who worked on this difficult case.

Unregistered
    There is no charge for attempted murder. The only statute is for murder, and the attempted murder portion is explained in the narrative. Please educate yourself before you attempt to disparage the detectives who worked on this difficult case.
    Your an idiot! Worse your an idiot detective, read what was said here... no one stated anything about attempted jack@ss

Unregistered
    You asked why the suspect was charged with murder prior to the death of Adam. He was charged with attempted murder (under the murder statute) and the charges were modified after Adam's passing. We are all shaken and sad due to this tragedy, and I understand that you are frustrated and probably not informed on how complex investigations work.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the response. But there is nothing complex about facts. There was nothing modified as you suggest. This criminal was charged with Murder before Adam died. But your right frustrated I am he was walking free to do this to my brother.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the response. But there is nothing complex about facts. There was nothing modified as you suggest. This criminal was charged with Murder before Adam died. But your right frustrated I am he was walking free to do this to my brother.
    You called him a brother, but you are upset that the POS was charge with murder. You should be happy that our SAO accepted all charges and hopefully will look for death penalty.

Unregistered
    You called him a brother, but you are upset that the POS was charge with murder. You should be happy that our SAO accepted all charges and hopefully will look for death penalty.
    Sadly, very hard if not impossible, that they will ever get a Death Penalty, with a known Baker Act. Not SAO, fault that this piece of garbage, whom is a known baker act, and his criminal history and official record, that will document the aforementioned.

I believe that sadly, he may get life in prison, by reason of insanity, but a death penalty maybe a for gone conclusion.

Sadly, you have a mid term election a couple of months down the road, and you have a key player at SAO's office vying for the office of SAO, whom knows that what I'm saying is 100% fact, but will play the game, to garner votes among the PO's of our county.

Very sad, that a Hero died and that his family and true friends are in mourning.

May God bring comfort and peace to all whom are really affected by this senseless tragedy.

Unregistered
    Sadly, very hard if not impossible, that they will ever get a Death Penalty, with a known Baker Act. Not SAO, fault that this piece of garbage, whom is a known baker act, and his criminal history and official record, that will document the aforementioned.

I believe that sadly, he may get life in prison, by reason of insanity, but a death penalty maybe a for gone conclusion.

Sadly, you have a mid term election a couple of months down the road, and you have a key player at SAO's office vying for the office of SAO, whom knows that what I'm saying is 100% fact, but will play the game, to garner votes among the PO's of our county.

Very sad, that a Hero died and that his family and true friends are in mourning.

May God bring comfort and peace to all whom are really affected by this senseless tragedy.
    What should we do with BAKER ACTS