Shut your pie holes

Unregistered

Shut your pie holes

Our brother hasn’t even been buried yet and you dumb asses are on here trashing each other, the admin and the community. Half of you aren’t even considered cops, just report takers. You have no business even working here. We all know you got hired because there’s a hiring shortage on cops right now and because FMPD lowered the hiring standards. Stop worrying what admin is doing. When Andy died our old Chief didn’t even come home from vacation in Tennessee. Screw him. He has to live with his flawed legacy. Stop worrying about what Chief Diggs might or might not do or say. Worry about keeping your asses off social media and stop making this about you.

I got news for you dipshits, it ain’t about you. Bad guy will die in prison and never see the light of day again. Get in your car and go out and do your damn jobs or turn in your shit and leave.

Unregistered

Yes ma'am

Yes LT peepee blower. Anything you say. Now go polish chief Gorilla's car

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our brother hasn’t even been buried yet and you dumb asses are on here trashing each other, the admin and the community. Half of you aren’t even considered cops, just report takers. You have no business even working here. We all know you got hired because there’s a hiring shortage on cops right now and because FMPD lowered the hiring standards. Stop worrying what admin is doing. When Andy died our old Chief didn’t even come home from vacation in Tennessee. Screw him. He has to live with his flawed legacy. Stop worrying about what Chief Diggs might or might not do or say. Worry about keeping your asses off social media and stop making this about you.

I got news for you dipshits, it ain’t about you. Bad guy will die in prison and never see the light of day again. Get in your car and go out and do your damn jobs or turn in your shit and leave.
    I have monitored this site for a few years now and this is the first time I totally agree with with someone and chose to respond. Over the years I have seen numerous racist comments and statements that make me second guess some that I call “brother”. I truly hope that most of the ignorance I’ve seen, has come from ppl who are not officers or associated with Fmpd. Adam was a good dude who made the ultimate sacrifice in our profession. Believe it or not, IT IS NOT chief Diggs job/nor admin to suck you guys thumb. This is hard for ALL of us and we should be sticking together... not pointing our fingers...We should be focusing on honoring him not degrading the agency/profession he worked for!!! This is coming from a veteran officer who would give the shirt off his back for a true brother.

Unregistered
    Yes LT peepee blower. Anything you say. Now go polish chief Gorilla's car

He is telling the truth. I look at some of my fellow officers and wonder how in the hell did you get hired. It is very true that The standards have been lowered. It has been that way since dougie left. How in the world is your FIRST job as a police officer?

Unregistered

Like anyone is going to listen to what you have to say anymore

Please. When you start acting like a leader then maybe I will follow you.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry. During this whole tragedy I’ve seen better leadership from the Cape Coral mayor at Dixie roadhouse then our entire city council. I also see more respect towards are former officers that are now at SAO/LCSO/ABT that have been out and about more than our current command staff.

I also feel undersheriff carmine has done way better one social media then our entire city and command staff.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry. During this whole tragedy I’ve seen better leadership from the Cape Coral mayor at Dixie roadhouse then our entire city council. I also see more respect towards are former officers that are now at SAO/LCSO/ABT that have been out and about more than our current command staff.

I also feel undersheriff carmine has done way better one social media then our entire city and command staff.

ARE Or OUR?????? You my friend are WON(lol) one the reasons why ARE standards are low. We hire ilitirite (lol) fuels (lol) like you

Unregistered
    Pray for your fellow officers instead of bashing them on here.