Szabo spanks Chbitwood - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would say the idiot is the guy or girl who is spending time digging back months into old posts. Kind of pathetic.
    Agreed. It's gotten very old.

Unregistered
    The digging up old posts shows you’re bigger morons today. I thought you were taking Chitwood to task? What happened? Where’s the big time settlements and bogus lawsuits from the broke deadbeats? Over a year later and nothing but talk. It wasn’t old when you losers talked a big game. Now that the tides have turned and you look like stupid fool for not following through, it’s not so funny anymore. It’s been more like broken promises and regression from the rejects. What’s a matter, you don’t like folks using your words against you?

Unregistered
    The digging up old posts shows you’re bigger morons today. I thought you were taking Chitwood to task? What happened? Where’s the big time settlements and bogus lawsuits from the broke deadbeats? Over a year later and nothing but talk. It wasn’t old when you losers talked a big game. Now that the tides have turned and you look like stupid fool for not following through, it’s not so funny anymore. It’s been more like broken promises and regression from the rejects. What’s a matter, you don’t like folks using your words against you?
    You must be talking about the biggest pervert and mouth on here, Alvin. He’s too busy defending a sex offender to be concerned with you and delivering on his promises.

Unregistered
    If we’re going talk about Szabo’s, let’s discuss an honorable Szabo for a change. Captain Stephen W. Szabo with the Daytona Beach Police Department is a fantastic person and all around all star within the department and law enforcement community. He’s also an outstanding criminal justice professor with the University of Central Florida. Captain Szabo is the true definition of an honorable law enforcement officer, unlike the treasonous traitor disgrace to the badge Johnny Szabo. It’s too bad Johnny follow in Captain Szabo’s footsteps and continues to embarrass himself on here each and every day.

Unregistered
    If we’re going talk about Szabo’s, let’s discuss an honorable Szabo for a change. Captain Stephen W. Szabo with the Daytona Beach Police Department is a fantastic person and all around all star within the department and law enforcement community. He’s also an outstanding criminal justice professor with the University of Central Florida. Captain Szabo is the true definition of an honorable law enforcement officer, unlike the treasonous traitor disgrace to the badge Johnny Szabo. It’s too bad Johnny follow in Captain Szabo’s footsteps and continues to embarrass himself on here each and every day.
    And since we are talking about folks no longer here I would like to mention Leonard Davis. I always thought Vogel made him Chief Deputy to satisfy some AA issue. I always thought he was a loser as a chief deputy...although not as much as love sick Johnny Creamer.

Unregistered
    Hmm, the discussion has shifted to folks who are no longer here, Yay! Lets talk about disgraced cheif deputy Creamer, the guy who the Sheriff recruited because he was such an ass-et. How much has this asset and Homan cost VSO? How much more will they cost taxpayers? Chitwood also recruited Homan for that matter. Is it true that Creamer and his distinguished career has downgraded to Paul Blart-like status in security. Bet Creamer doesn't have some youngin sitting in his lap at the security shindigs.

Is this what the forums must resort to in order to cease the adult discussion on trolling Chitwood.

Unregistered
    Hmm, the discussion has shifted to folks who are no longer here, Yay! Lets talk about disgraced cheif deputy Creamer, the guy who the Sheriff recruited because he was such an ass-et. How much has this asset and Homan cost VSO? How much more will they cost taxpayers? Chitwood also recruited Homan for that matter. Is it true that Creamer and his distinguished career has downgraded to Paul Blart-like status in security. Bet Creamer doesn't have some youngin sitting in his lap at the security shindigs.

Is this what the forums must resort to in order to cease the adult discussion on trolling Chitwood.
    This thing is like "Days of our Lives." If you are a love sick deputy come to the VSO/VCSO. Susan cerbone and janelle homan and michelle newman and laura williams and crystal bustamante and carla quan.....am i missing anyone?

Unregistered

The thing that is clear is everyone commenting is not police. Just wannabes upset trolling the forums because you’re all losers.

Unregistered
    This thing is like "Days of our Lives." If you are a love sick deputy come to the VSO/VCSO. Susan cerbone and janelle homan and michelle newman and laura williams and crystal bustamante and carla quan.....am i missing anyone?
    What is sad is all these individuals are still employed. Makes one shake their head in disbelief.

Unregistered
    What is sad is all these individuals are still employed. Makes one shake their head in disbelief.
    I think i see the connection from the individuals listed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast