Szabo spanks Chbitwood
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Szabo spanks Chbitwood

Hi Chitty. How does it feel to have Szabo teach you a lesson? You got schooled Chitty. Next time don't fire people without a proper reason. Next up to school Chitty will be Andrew Jenkins. Haha Chitty...you are a complete tool and a joke...
    http://volusiaexposed.com/vcso/deput...tagreement.pdf

Unregistered
    Chitty....Andrew Jenkins is next. Your incompetence and vindictiveness is going to be the cause of your failure...not only as a human being but as a sheriff. Idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Chitty. How does it feel to have Szabo teach you a lesson? You got schooled Chitty. Next time don't fire people without a proper reason. Next up to school Chitty will be Andrew Jenkins. Haha Chitty...you are a complete tool and a joke...
    http://volusiaexposed.com/vcso/deput...tagreement.pdf
    I hope that the media will pick this up. Happy for Szabo, but the public needs to know or we risk this idiot being re-elected.

Unregistered
    I hope that the media will pick this up. Happy for Szabo, but the public needs to know or we risk this idiot being re-elected.
    It is in the News Journal online right now. Nice article. Chitty got schooled.

Unregistered
    I'm not a fan but, I also would not say he got schooled, if you know anything about how the county works its the county who terminated the employee. And the county admitted no fault so this could of gone in any direction.

Unregistered
    I'm not a fan but, I also would not say he got schooled, if you know anything about how the county works its the county who terminated the employee. And the county admitted no fault so this could of gone in any direction.
    I think it was Chitwood who made the decision to terminate Szabo. And from reading the article I gathered that Chitwood got the okay from the County legal to proceed with the decision to terminate. But with the veracity issues of Chitwood we will never know (a liar is after all a liar).

And if Chitwood knew of a concept called progressive discipline this issue would have never developed like it did. How about a letter of counseling, a suspension or other form of punishment (vice being fired). And since Chitwood violates the same policy as Szabo did how about exercising some real leadership.

But in the end the taxpayers have to pay over 40 thousand for Chitwood being afraid of criticism. And for Chitwood (not the county) deciding to fire Szabo.

I have included the IA that shows it was Chitwood's decision.
    http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...24ROISzabo.pdf

Unregistered
    How disgusting, yet utterly predictable, that Chitwood is now blaming County Legal for his cowardly decision to fire Szabo. And how convenient it must be for Chitwood to blame all of his faults on other people and never accept blame for anything bad that happens. Not sure what the correct term is to call someone who is the opposite of being a stand-up guy….I guess it’s called being a Chitwood.

Unregistered
    Having an oversized ego is expensive.
    What an ass wipe.

Unregistered
    Chitty....Andrew Jenkins is next. Your incompetence and vindictiveness is going to be the cause of your failure...not only as a human being but as a sheriff. Idiot.
    Looks like that didn’t happen! Chitwood still has his job and Jenkins and Szabo took subpar settlements. What a disgrace to the badge those two are. So much smack talk and the opposite results. Who’s the idiots today? I love reading these thrilling throwback classics.

Unregistered
    Looks like that didn’t happen! Chitwood still has his job and Jenkins and Szabo took subpar settlements. What a disgrace to the badge those two are. So much smack talk and the opposite results. Who’s the idiots today? I love reading these thrilling throwback classics.
    I would say the idiot is the guy or girl who is spending time digging back months into old posts. Kind of pathetic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast