Szabo spanks Chbitwood - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think i see the connection from the individuals listed.
    What is the connection?

Unregistered
    Glad you see the connection. To say I am lost would be grossly understated. What do any of those people have to do with the title of the thread and Szabo spanks Chbitwood (Chitwood). Please explain

Unregistered
    Glad you see the connection. To say I am lost would be grossly understated. What do any of those people have to do with the title of the thread and Szabo spanks Chbitwood (Chitwood). Please explain
    All the females spanked Chitwood by turning down his amorous intentions or spanked him by conning him into giving them jobs.

Unregistered
    All the females spanked Chitwood by turning down his amorous intentions or spanked him by conning him into giving them jobs.
    Of the 6, Chitwood only hired 2...
    Not discrediting your claims, just stating I am even more lost now

Unregistered
    Of the 6, Chitwood only hired 2...
    Not discrediting your claims, just stating I am even more lost now
    And it is verified he tried to score with cerbone and homan. He gave bustamante a promotion....even though she violates 4th amendment rights worse than Charlie brown. He gave quan and Williams jobs even though they were not the best qualified. And if he and Michelle are not an item it is either a matter of time or just not disclosed yet...like C.B. And T.M.

Unregistered
    And it is verified he tried to score with cerbone and homan. He gave bustamante a promotion....even though she violates 4th amendment rights worse than Charlie brown. He gave quan and Williams jobs even though they were not the best qualified. And if he and Michelle are not an item it is either a matter of time or just not disclosed yet...like C.B. And T.M.
    It is obvious you are very misogynistic...even if what's posted is true.

Unregistered
    If it makes me misogynistic for stating the facts what does it make Chitwood for actually hitting on the females, promoting the females that aren't best qualified and hiring the females that aren't best qualified?

Unregistered

Exclamation

The love shack and the brokeback. Maybe the Sheriff rewrote the policy on fraternization too. Must be nice to be elected into a harem of waiting high mileage subordinates ready to protect and "serve". Sloppy second has become sloppy seventh. I wonder what the STD rate is at VSO? Imagine if that were public record. All the criminals would run in fear of catching something rather than deputies catching them. VSO really should consider carrying penicillin in their med packs and just spray NARCAN countywide by Air-1.
    It may not be conducive to this post but fraternization is far more prevalent in the agency then the Sheriff himself. He just seems to be having more fun IMO
    Signed~funny guy ; )>

Unregistered
    Give us a name of another male beside Kyle climbing the promotional pole of Chitwood and it wont seem misogynistic anymore

Unregistered
    If it makes me misogynistic for stating the facts what does it make Chitwood for actually hitting on the females, promoting the females that aren't best qualified and hiring the females that aren't best qualified?
    It makes the Sheriff an opportunist. and a hero if he's scored two at once.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123