Where are all the cops?

Unregistered

Where are all the cops?

Where are you guys? I travel a lot on business often on our highways. And the second I pass the Hillsborough line into another county, I see police everywhere. And not just troopers or city officers, but acutal deputies. Pulling people over, patrolling, and so on. Even when I see them at the gas stations, they seem like older professional, confident, calm deputies. Not these children that run around in Hillsborough trying to catch up on waiting calls. So, why no active patrol? Why only responding to calls, after waiting 2 hiurs? With all the new businesses and growth here, you would think the tax money would be flooding in. From what I read here and from what my friends that work there say, they quit because of the bad energy there. As a business owner, thats a sign of a failing business. You cant make up for not having enough people by increasing the pressure on the people you do have. I hope your new leaders actually care about you and us. I mean they say they care on all their cute twitter feeds, social media, and press releases, but I dont see it to the core. As a citizen, I do not feel safe here. How do neighborhood get so many cars broken into back to back to back as if cops do not exist? Sad.

Unregistered
    TROLL. Stay in your own county.

Unregistered
    Truth hurts. Whether he is a deputy in disguise the points made are right on. There is something seriously wrong with this agency. Twitter feeds n social media seems to be the highlight so far for the 8 months he has been in office. If your a citizen of hillsborough you have a vote to change it by voting for Gary Pruitt.

Unregistered
    Where’s a cop when you need one ?